Reviews for Sleepless at 2am
That makes sense. The minute I saw the title, I thought Meltdown. XD
OtakuSauce chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is really good!
TaiyouChan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I don't know what to think of this...

All I can really say is that I very much enjoyed it.

I really like how you portrayed their relationship. The love-hate type thing.
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was interesting...I've never seen a story written for Meltdown, which is a fascinating song in its own right...quite liked this!
Brixland chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i like meltdown :)

awsome story!
Josefina Engel chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Yep, I loved this. (I have no idea when this is written, but wuteva.)

This had a special feeling in it. Darkness, insomnia, hatred, some shy love and in the end, fear. Everything in so short piece. Be proud of yourself!

For some reason, I felt like the city they were was Paris. Don't know why, it just felt like Paris, somehow. Maybe it was the mention of city's lights (I loved that part, by the way. It underlined the darkness) or just that mixture of feelings.

Hetalia is a challening fandom since canon is just crack. You did great job with this fic! Your versions of Arthur and Francis are something wonderful.

Mostly I got the image of Francis, maybe 'cause of his actions. Arthur's feelings were presented more than his personality (he's very uncertain, that's all I got).

Feelings you discribed were very pure and real. Keep it up!
Kazuki-kun is an A and an A chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very niceD

Oh and I was wondering if you knew about the Francis/Arthur version of Meltdown someone made on a japanese website and posted it on YouTube?

Well if you didn't, here it is: w. youtube watch?v GZ61MmQ8eno &feature related (take off the spaces.)

And by the way, I've read your other FrUK fics. All amazing
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i never knew someone could write so much with so much thought and detail. its truely amazing! great job. :)
Nerica chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i liked it ]
M-dono chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I had a feeling that you used Melt Down. I was actually listening to the song while reading this-what a coincidence!-and thought, "Hmm, wait, strangling at 2 am? Sounds familiar, hmm." And I was surprised to see I was right!

But that aside, I do admire the way you made this, the internal conflict was portrayed in slight disarray which I think gives it feel.
Desdemona chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
so much love. Burning my skull.

This is, like, the perfect story for these two... Although it's more like their realworld relationship than the Hetalia one.

I like that
Faeriichan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Heh, even with a pair of hands around his throat, Francis is calm.

Thank you for writing so nicely~ I very much enjoyed this. X3

I must now search YouTube for Rin's Meltdown.
Tabii chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I think I just got a nosebleed and a broken heart from this fic, Way to go.