Reviews for Sinner
rosiewitch24 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was a beautiful story, and the imagery was amazing. It was enough to bring tears to my eyes.
DarkWriterXX94 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Just three words, OH MY GOD!
slashburd chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Well, that's the second of your recommendations read now and I really need to go read some fluff *right now*

Intense doesn't come within a country mile of this. I suppose its hits hard to me because I'm catholic and I went through a lot of conflict when I was young - trust me, the Vatican like lesbians even less than the bible-bashers! On a side note I don't ever believe any religion should preach love and hate at the same time when the lines are so blurred.

I found this so sad and bizzarely (and luckily lol) didn't find it as upsetting as How Much I Love Him. To me from the title this one was always going to end in hearbreak and pain and those emotions were so beautifully and vividly conveyed. I'm adding it to faves to be read again in the future when I've not upset myself as much in one night ;)
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
*speechless*

...

Oh my...that was so full of emotions,exposive,overwhelming...sad, cruel even... I dunno, maybe it's cause I need to solve my own "disagreement with God" for myself, but that cut almost too deep...

Great writting.
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Good Lord that was hard to read but so wonderful. I could really see this happening.
Nyx Raisa chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I don't think I actually commented on it last night, it was really just too overwhelming. It actually still is, to be honest. It's just so hard and brutal and intense, and the Biblical imagery and quotations, it really just... phew. It's honest to god the fic equivalent of a gut punch. This is a perfect DX fic. It's heartwrenching, but completely, unbearably perfect.

FYI, this fic is being pimped out all over LJ. ] My friend pimped it, and I'm about to do the same. You kicked our collective asses with this thing. It makes me want to write some seriously hardcore angst.

Phew. Yeah.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was so sad that they had to break up because of Shawn's religion. That was really intense and awesome can't wait to read more of your work.
EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Ah, how very real this struggle is to me...Congratulations, wrestlefan, you brought a tear to me eye. :) This was very beautiful, and very intense, as you said. Christian imagery is so strong and compelling...heck, I'm afraid to use it myself!

Very, very nice. (And sorry I've been away so long!)

~TVL~
Adnacia chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I can not even think of how to put how I feel about this story into words. The intensity was amazing! The use of the Christian imagery added so much to the story. You definitely would not have achieved what you did with its use. I will admit that I had to stop reading at some points or else I was going to start crying! I am just in awe of this story. Even though it was so sad, it was still one of the best...okay, probably the best, one shot for wrestling I have ever read! And I'm not even a big fan of Shawter. I do imagine that this was probably why they broke up. That and the whole Rebecca thing. Even though it was so damn sad, I highly enjoyed it!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
*sits quietly for ten minutes to take it all in*

I...

*gets up and goes to pace for a minute then returns*

You get an EPIC WIN for this. Beats anything I've ever read on here. I say this because not everyone understands how to manipulate imagery, symbolism, irony, metaphors, and lyrics to create a masterpiece. You have the power to become the next Hemmingway or even better, Nathaniel Hawthorne who, in my opinion, is probably one of the greatest writers of all time. This story reminded me of the complexity of 'Young Goodman Brown'. The symbolism and analogies from Christian beliefs was just spot on.

That was amazing. I just sat here after reading this thinking to myself that some people really should get paid for this. I graduated today (or rather yesterday since its so late) and it's nice being able to log in and find something so epic to read.

*stands up and bows* Bravo! And what makes this even better, I usually hate Shawn with Hunter but again, this was so well done that I found myself torn between what is right and Hunter's love.

Okay. I'll shut up now.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
damn that was sad! I feel so bad for them and Shawn's religion is ruining them lol.
SkyeEyes16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This is so sad. It conveys such incredible pain. It's not even fair. T.T
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Poor Paul, and poor Shawn. It sucks having to make that type of decision. And the fact that Shawn can't tell the difference between Paul and God gives it a a real feel of the torture that Shawn's going through.
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
*whistles* wow. This was amazing. As I read it I could picture exactly what was going on. This was kinda depressing, but it was very very good!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
God this was so hard to read I was almost in tears. The line "Let me be your one last time." That one line was unbelievible sad to me. "Forgive me my King of Kings...forgive me. I am a sinner." That is a great ending one of the best I have read. You should be proud of this story! Very proud!