Reviews for The End of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was really good! You are a really good writer! Can you please make a fanfic about Marth as a little kid?
BlackCavern chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ah, so Caeda died in this fic. To be completely honest I've given up on Caeda in FE 11, after recruiting Navarre I kill her off since I never use Roger even though he's pretty good. Personally I always resented Nyna a bit, her sprite is a Sage and yet in my opinion, she makes Marth do all the work and is a bit...lovelorn. Anyway, I liked this fic, it really digs deep into Marth's emotional mind.
FluxBlade chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
As usual the story does tragedy well and I really can feel for Marth, as he is forced to picked between the world and the girl.

The interaction between Nyna and him work out well, and seeing what actually happens in FE3 and when FE12 shows that it might be better for the world, but Marth is sacrificing yet again for it.

The echoing at the end of "She cannot be hurt now," and "They cannot be hurt now," is very poignant as he feels that he will only be free when Fate disposed of him.
Kevin chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Amazing story.

I felt chills comparing it to my own game.
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh, what a wonderful, thoughtful fic you've written here. There is so much to love about this, I don't even know where to start. The basic premise is an obvious one, but much to my surprise you've really made it *work*, down to all the little details. The realistic, understated ways in which the various characters fall in war. (The "terribly ordinary people"!) The gravity of the decision to resurrect. The characterization, both for Marth and Nyna as well as the others - the analysis of Tiki and Hardin, for instance. (I actually like - or more accurately can sympathize with Marth as a character with depth in this fic, which is quite a feat! XP)

The final paragraph is just perfect, too. In fact that entire final conversation is powerful, not a word out of place. There are some absolutely beautiful lines there. And you've hit on so many of the themes and subjects I've always wanted to see explored in this universe. In the situation you've set up here, I can't help but wonder how things would play out differently (or not) from FE3... it's really fascinating to think about.

Anyway, I hope to see you write more for this fandom in the future!