Reviews for Nobody's Fool
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I think I may love Bobby. Remember when he was scruffy and crass at the beginning? Now he is like a symbol of hope and love and family. *loves* And Sam should know better. Dean knows everything, how can Sam expect to keep something this big a secret? And I super love you comparing Sam to the Revenge of the Nerds and then Rambo - SO IN CHARACTER - I can totally hear those words coming out of Dean's mouth.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Yeah. *Looks forward to Sammy free of demon blood*

Great lead in. Well done.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I liked this a lot. The confrontation with care and still love behind it. Good job.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
*Wipes away a stray tear*

Poor Sam, poor darlin', poor love...
NC Girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Who cares if you didn't keep to 100... I can't imagine changing a line.

Excellent job.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great details on how Bobby would smell.

Poor Dean, I can get his bitterness over the "smart" thing. I think he definitely is smart, but Sam's made enough comments otherwise this season, I can see where it would grate on him.

Glad Bobby's there, love this: "Beneath Bobby’s firm grip, the first quivers of withdrawal shake Sam’s frame."

Great line: “You went from Revenge of the Nerds to Rambo pretty damn fast, Sam." Very nice and typical Dean. Great pop culture references.

I really want to believe that Bobby and Dean are going to get Sam straightened out and off the "high" he's on that's making him act like such a jerk. But, EK's disappointed me enough times this season that I'm afraid to hope for that...plus, Sam CHOSE to start down that path, so who's to say he'd make a different choice once they get him detoxed?

I just want the season to end with them together, brothers again, no distance between them, on the same side, fighting evil TOGETHER...whatever else is going on.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I'm guessing you are pretty close to how it's going to play out. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Good job.
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 4/26/2009