Reviews for Of Broken Hearts & Broken Noses
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Hahaha! Thank u so much, dave! This should have happened on the show:-)
Pheonix1995 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
HAHA! Glad Dave broke Hotch's nose - he needed it! Glad that he got there in time! Another great story!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
I loved this. Can't believe dave punched him. Would loved to have seen that scene, well I would liked to have seen all of it. Maybe this could be Emily's exit scene. She in theory stays and she gets it on with 'the Boss man'. That way we all win!
HGRHfan35 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Aaaawh...now I am feeling way better! Thank you :)
AlpineHolly chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Angst and all I liked this story, oh and I'm a happy endings kind of gal so I liked the ending ;)
NotAVideoGirl chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Excited, Emily leaned back, “you’ve never taken a vacation before!”

He stared down in wonder, “I know. I can’t believe I just said that out loud.”

I love the idea that Emily could soften Hotch a little. He seems so tough and I would love him to kind of be rekindled by her.
Angelina56 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
love it lol
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
love it
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
awe what a great story I love it
ab89us chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
I think that this is a wonderful ending. I would also love to read your original chapter if it gets posted.

*Alyssa
kflem chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
hey this was good...i liked it a lot!

it was a good happy, fluffy ending. i'd like to see the 'Ending B' though, just to see the difference. but it is your choice of course.

kleen
ayli1 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I love love love your happy ending!

*squish*!
Kavi Leighanna chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I did enjoy it. You write such beautiful angst, though I'm almost looking forward to Ending B more. That's the more angsty one, isn't it?

I liked this one anyway.
TheLifeILive chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
That was awesome!

I'm SO glad you gave them a happy ending!

Terrific job!

Leah
Tanya13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
yay, i am so glad you went with the happy ending! loved it! although i think Emily would fly to Miami to break up with her fiance. Esp since he's described as a good guy. If she respects him enough she would do it in person i think. Poor guy, i actually feel bad for this fictitious character! anyhoo can't wait to read the epilogue/