Reviews for Stargazer's Night
rika-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... so sweet, I want a chapter 2 for this _
Raza Stanza chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Hello Himewolf398! Great drabble! I felt like Hiro was a wee bit OOC but it worked so much better this way! I really did wish that he was more assertive in the manga so that he and Hime could get closer with little stolen moments like these! Oh well, guess that's what fanfics are for and you did a great job! Stargazing is a very romantic and peaceful and just an all around wonderful way to bring these two together! Thanks for the great story!-Raza.
Mask Rider Roy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Mask Rider Roy here. Just want to say thanks for choosing "The Seducer" as your favorite and adding it to your story alert list.

I was hoping you'd give a review so I'll know if my fic needs improvement or if you have any suggestions.

Anyway, Stargazer's Night was a nice pace though the romance was quite subtle, though there are romance hints between Hiro and Hime, although it left a cliffhanger and readers are wondering what happens at the end.

Nice one-shot fic.
Koi-no-Iro chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
They were a bit OOC. But it was still cute, nonetheless.

Tips:

-Do try to avoid using capitals when trying to emphasize something. That's what italicizing exists.

- When executing dialogue, it would be nice if you didn't only provide us with quotes alone.

-Check your grammar usage. I'm not trying to be picky, but it still sets me off the mood of the story whenever I see a mistake.

That would be about it. I'd like to see more from you, really.
atlantisatlan12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
cool
lwoodard chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
What a romantic story! Until she wanted to put her finger in his mouth. I could see some sort of comedy in it but I know what you meant.
Ou-Rex chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Fluff is always nice, fluff is fluff! More Hiro Hime!

It was decently written, but is a short fic so, was good.
FelineQueen chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ah, looky. Isn't that cute. They're bonding.
Hiba-Cha chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
The story was cute, but Hiro wasn't as believable.

But it was good story none the less.

So, write another one! D
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Simply awesome and cute. Good job on this (although they were slightly OOC, that's okay-I loved it anyway). Hope you write more soon.

-Karin-chan
king chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
nice job

i'm waiting for another one

ialso like stargazing what about you