Reviews for Rokudaime Uchiha
Cateryna chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
omg, I want to know! XD This is awesome! so, is Minato going to give the Dayisha to Naruto or Itachi? and what is it? can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Apple Of The Sand chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Oh? A curse? Is this a detail I forgot from the series, or is this your own original idea? Considering you left it at a cliff hanger I'd guess it was the latter. What's with those guys in metal? Aliens?... Cool. This makes me think of Star Gate for some reason. :3

To be honest, some of this seems a little bit tacky for a serious fic - Itachi randomly hugging Hinata to make her feel better - and makes Itachi seem kinda out of character... but I guess I have to consider the fact that fans don't get to know much about Itachi's personality before the Uchiha massacre. (Unless you look up his horoscope or something... most of them are accurate.) . For all I know, you could be spot on.

Anyway, this is a great story! Please continue!
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Nice start, I like it.
KG chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Clan curse? OMG now I'm dying to know everything about it. Is it something about little Hime e Itachi? I'm so curious.

This chapter was great. Full of mistery. Makes me wonder what's going to happen next.

By the way I just love the way you put Itachi and Hinata together... I mean, she still little shy, cute Hinata, but she's clever and very brave for a little girl (in the her corrent situation - all alone with someone she barely knew) and Itachi is so amazing, all worried about her... so cute.
Cateryna chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
OMG, what curse? and what are the metal ninjas? XD this is very interesting, so, please update soon! :)
Apple Of The Sand chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Oh! Cliffy! ... I have to admit, I don't mind imagining Itachi shirtless. :3 But I'm puzzling over who in the world would have kidnapped Hiashi and... no named woman. Or is she a character and I just never noticed?

Great chapter! I really like this fic!
KG chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Ow.. Hinata is so cute.

I really like of the way you're doing this story. I mean, is a fanfiction,why not to change somethings, ne?

hum... Itachi really have a soft spot in little Hinata... I wonder what will happens now? Will he find her parents fast or he will have to take care of her for a while? Would be so kawaii Sasuke and Hinata spending some time together... I mean they kind like complete each other... perfect friends.
Rimas chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Nice Update!
Cateryna chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
XD OMG Awesome! MINATO'S STILL ALIVE! *glomp* sorry, another fangirl moment...Been having a lot of those lately...But! I like the sound of this story! Update soon, please! :)
Apple Of The Sand chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow. You're on a roll! X3 This is an interesting idea. It shows that you have a creative mind when it comes to story writing (instead of taking the usual 'kidnapped' or 'chance random meeting' themes and putting a stamp on it)! As a reader I appreciate that; just because a cliche is genius the first time doesn't mean it won't get old after it's been copied for the millionth time, eh? Not that I don't like cliches... I just like variety more. ;D

This was kind of on the short side of the spectrum, but it's nice that you got straight to the point instead of beating around the bush for several chapters with plotless side-story attachments. I do that myself in my own stories, which is hypocritical of me, because I think it's one of the most boring things to read. o_o' Anyway, I'll be looking foreword to the next update!

Huhtikuu