Reviews for For Those About To Freak Out, We Salute You
BowsLB chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
omg... you used an ac/dc reference! and the way dean said it? PRICELES!
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Knock Sam over to get to Baby. That's Dean. LOL! Loved it!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
being pysic has to help sometimes. and protecting the car is a really good reason. lol! WRITE ON! (love your tittles, you have the best tittleS)
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Dear...I got to admit, the images you used told us Sam was talking about the rain. Then again, I had to flip the dictionary to find the exact meaning of "hail" so that I'll be satisfied. You've added one word to my vocab's list, thanks. *thinks the list was not much different than Dean's and flushes*

And to see Dean thought it was a Gladiator salute...*dies laughing* Actually I was no different either, I thought of Hitler's salute when I first read the word *jumps into the lake*. LOVED it!
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Typical Dean-ness :) Haven't been on ff for a while, and reading these makes me glad to be back :D. Very cute 3
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
LMAO! Classic Dean. The vanity. The car-protectiveness.

*peels him a grape*
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh the self confidence! Wish they could reclaim it! Excellent use of the word, I love when they mean more than one thing!
Okie chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
LMAO this was too awsome! Dean's reaction to Sam's "Hail Dean" and than his race to save the impala! I can't stop grinning!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Now I'm sitting her with a huge grin on my face, that was funny! Very funny...lol

Also the added benefit of picturing Dean in a gladiators costume is a major a bonus. I thank you!

Jane
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hahaha. Really, really good one. Loved it!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
OMG, that was funny, Dean bolwing Sam over! Haha! Great job on this!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I love Dean's reaction to a bit of hail, gotta protect his baby!
Rosssse chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
M Gladiators...

And car before brother obviously,

Duh.

Rose x
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hahaha! XD This was cute, I loved it! I love the Impala, and she does need someone to protect her from the elements. All hail Dean!
Realhuntress chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
one word - AWESOME! Mind if i add it to your drabbles in my book project?