Reviews for Crack the Shutters
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 6/30
Heartwarming and fluffy. Nice sometimes just to have a story with zero angst in it. WEll done.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Well, that was thoroughly adorable.
Barbadiangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
*squeal* This was sooooo sweet. I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading this. This story was very week-written, I loved the dialogue, the descriptions of Sarah's feelings, I loved everything, I LOVE this fic. Thanks for sharing.
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Such a sweet story. Thanks.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Elemental Shield chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
A beautiful story, I really enjoyed this
spcr71 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow what a story. One of the best engagement stories I've read. Only part I would have added is when she asks him if he's happy being with her that he expresses his own misgivings about her being happy with him. Still a great story.
Ornel chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ah... Great story! Really! I really enjoyed reading it!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aww...nice fluff. You always know how to make us smile brickroad!
KlynneL chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Gosh, I don't know how I missed this story. I love it! Very sweet.
Jackie chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
So cute, I realized I wasn't breathing correctly right now when I got to the end. Thank you Great fic.
Jimmy-J105 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Great little story here I loved it. Thanks for writing it.
NickyR chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love this song, and I think this is one of favorite fanfics! Im adding it right now, i could just keep reading it over and over, so well written
GoldenGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Ah, fluff! I do love me some fluff every once in a while. And this is the best kind! I loved Chuck's proposal. It was easy and simple and the dialgue was just right.
Dancanman chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Great job! I really like how you protrayed E&A's reaction to their engagement... would like to know how casey feels about all this XD