Reviews for Arrested Motion
I loved that. It was good for a first Harry Potter fanfic. I've never read anything like it. Thanks for the story.
buggledypuff chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I liked this a lot it's really good and I liked the way you explained 'muggle' paintings
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really enjoyed it! This is one of those fics that you would never think to search up, stumble upon by accident, and then really enjoy. I adore these types of fics, really well done.
kookookarli chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
that was beautifully written, dont really know but it was all in all such a wonderful story, i myself have a complete respect for artists and their works, and I love how ou displayed that in this story, and in my mind, there should always be someone in the world who should realize that the people before us were amazingly advanced...and I always thought the that golden trio should have a painting at hogwarts, as well as the marauders and the weasley twins, memoir
Desteni chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I really enjoyed the concept you explored here, and it is simply a well-crafted story. Your rather straightforward style definitely lent itself to accenting your message. Well done!
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow, this was really good! I love your take on the portraits. It was very emotional in ways I cant seem to describe. haha sorry if that sounded a little cheesy, but it was the best way I could phase my thoughts. I love your writing style. You are very good at getting the point across, and making it sound good at the same time. Great job! Keep writing!