Reviews for If I scream Would you stop?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
Have Sasuke commit suicide(dressed if course) and then have Naruto sink into depression and commit suicide too! That would be nice.
Or have Sasuke get into a car accident and have Naruto visit him when he's dying, then Naruto confesses and stuff, then Sasuke dies.
Or have Sasuke confess, then Naruto not responding, then when he dies crying, have Naruto say, "I love you." When he flatlines. (and have Naruto commit suicide).
YES! That one! Oh, that would be the LOVELIEST ending!
Sorry, I'm a pessimistic, masochistic sadist.
Codename Jellybean chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Wow...even though that's not the ending, it feels like a great place to stop...Sasuke's in therapy and is now able to find new boyfriends, and Naruto leaves Sasuke for his own good to go to another place where a whole life awaits!
Yay! :P
Codename Jellybean chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
That sucks :( (I know I'm supposed to say 'sorry for your loss' or something, but that sounds like I'm talking about a goldfish) I'm really sorry, though- friends are irreplaceable
Codename Jellybean chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
*gasps of shock at how amazing this story is*
Codename Jellybean chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
o_o Wonderful...
grumpikachu chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
Well, they're both a little OOC, frankly I can't see Sasuke being this submissive but I guess, it being an AU and that relationship with Naruto as well as the incident with Itachi - it must've had some impact on Sasuke...

Its not a bad read, and its nice to see Sasuke not being the douchebag in the relationship. And Naruto's not really the guilty one either, I really loved how he broke up with Sasuke for his own protection. It was very...Naruto-ish...
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Uff gt an emöntional break down.
Thumbs up was worth reading
lemonsquare chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
naruto have sai as a sex buddy right? why don't you give sasuke someone too? like suigetsu! it'll only be fair. please!

suigetsu is one of my favorite character. it's also annoying that sasuke keeps crying and crying while naruto is always busy getting horny all the time doing gaara and now sai.

i also hope sasuke gets tired of naruto for once, naruto already hurt him too much. sauke wants to fight for their relationship yet naruto is not.

sasuke needs someone new to heal him.
Itachi is KICKASS chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
OMG! Please please please update! This last chapter made me cry! please update I love this story! T_T
rikachan chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
How can you ended like that? fuckkkkkkkkkkk naruto is a fucking retard in this! fuuuuu a least continue and make sasuke-kun a sexy bad ass or something... you cannot leave it here
Tripptych chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
You would not believe the amount of time I spent crying over this story, in public no less. I can't even say how much this effected me, I hope you update it soon :)

Cheers, a m b a, y e a h?
RavenUke chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
the ending made me cry! why! TT i cant believe im really crying!
sanaru360 chapter 20 . 2/16/2011
your story was awesome and it had great details,

but please dont make me cry anymore, i was crying at the end when naruto didnt want sasuke back.
Colours chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Usually OOC makes me backspace - but I couldn't help myself to a cheating fic. I am so glad I didn't not read this. Beautiful in a heartbreaking way. Seeing an update for this would be absolutely phenomenal.

Just one thing, there are a few spelling mistakes. Perhaps get a beta to look over your next chapter if there is going to be one~ :3
mangafrick chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
so sad i hope the end will happy ending, i'm almost cry to see sasuke like that