Reviews for A Shot For Vengeance
BunnyluvsU chapter 20 . 2/28
I really hope you do a sequal since i am like 6 years later haha
BunnyluvsU chapter 16 . 2/27
"At least on student got shot . . ." At least? . . .AT LEAST! WHAT DO U MEAN AT LEAST A FREAKING KID GOT SHOT I DONT CARE IF ITS THE GOVENER SOMEBODY SHOT PONYBOY! Okay now that, thats over haha but srsly "At least" !
BunnyluvsU chapter 7 . 2/27
Creeeeepy
BunnyluvsU chapter 6 . 2/26
I HATE THE HUSBAND SO MUCH *tear
BunnyluvsU chapter 5 . 2/26
Haha Darry knocked him out with those pills
BunnyluvsU chapter 1 . 2/26
OMG OMG POOR PONY
Pony'sgirlfriend chapter 20 . 2/14
I've read every story of your and yet I'm still anazed at your skill! Glory, you are amazing. Keep writin girl
Diverging Patronus chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Ah! So love this story! Most awesome story to read while on a painfully dul road trip :D I can't lie...this had me close to crying with them at some parts...like that part in the hospital when the gang thought he died? I felt that! So heartbreaking!
Or...haha the scenes with Meagan? Perfect :)
Really loved this story.
Thank you for sharing.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
It was a great story, and well I stayed up all night to read it through. I couldn't go to sleep knowing that Pony could die! I had to know! Just had to. So now that it's 2:30 in the morning, I think it's best for me to go to sleep. It was a wonderful story, and I enjoyed it!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Getting hit by a car sounds pretty painful.
elisabethrse9 chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
That man belongs in a mental hopital!
atyler4474 chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
The 23rd Psalm-my maternal grandma's favorite-one of mine too.
iamgrell chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
Great end to a great story...wow that sounded cheesy.
iamgrell chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
AHHH! WHY ARE ALL THE POLICE OFFICERS IN TULSA SUCH IDIOTS!?
VoicesOffCamera chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
LOVED this story! Extremely well written and a great plot. I love how you weaved in the ending through the whole story, that was very elegant and very unique. I was hooked from beginning to end. You got the characters down so well. My favorite part was when the nurse had to drug Soda in order to get him to calm down in the hospital. Very believable considering his and Pony's relationship. And I'm glad that Pony made it! You had me nervous there for a while haha.

You are a very talented writer. :)