Reviews for A Shot For Vengeance
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
It was a great story, and well I stayed up all night to read it through. I couldn't go to sleep knowing that Pony could die! I had to know! Just had to. So now that it's 2:30 in the morning, I think it's best for me to go to sleep. It was a wonderful story, and I enjoyed it!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Getting hit by a car sounds pretty painful.
elisabethrose97 chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
That man belongs in a mental hopital!
atyler4474 chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
The 23rd Psalm-my maternal grandma's favorite-one of mine too.
iamgrell chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
Great end to a great story...wow that sounded cheesy.
iamgrell chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
AHHH! WHY ARE ALL THE POLICE OFFICERS IN TULSA SUCH IDIOTS!?
VoicesOffCamera chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
LOVED this story! Extremely well written and a great plot. I love how you weaved in the ending through the whole story, that was very elegant and very unique. I was hooked from beginning to end. You got the characters down so well. My favorite part was when the nurse had to drug Soda in order to get him to calm down in the hospital. Very believable considering his and Pony's relationship. And I'm glad that Pony made it! You had me nervous there for a while haha.

You are a very talented writer. :)
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
I adore this story, and your ending was just bueatiful!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
Holy crap... There are no words to describe how great I thought this was, you my friend are an amazing writer, and the characters really fit there personalities. You definitely put us readers through the rollercoster and I really like stories like that, keep writing!

Stay Gold
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 20 . 9/6/2012
I liked it! You know what you should do though? Have a little continuation story or something! With Megan and Ponyboy! I think it would be a cute idea... it doesn't even have to actually have a conflict or plot... just a little story on how their relationship progresses and the hardships they have to deal with seeing as they live in different places... the teasing from Two-Bit and Steve doesn't get old either! Well... just throwing some ideas out if you decide to do it... I get most of my ideas at night... and seeing as I have school in 2 hours... I think I should at least get a few minutes sleep tonight! Lol

-Ace
Guest chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
Wow! This whole story is just amazing. I must admit, me personally, I've never been a fan of romantic stuff in books... but that wasn't bad at all, you're such a good writer anyway. I really liked the story. Are you published at all? If you ever write your own stuff, I think you should be... anyway GREAT story again, loved it, great job.
StayGold4ever chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
Excellent job!
overkalix chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
I just wanted to let you know how much I love this story. This is one of those favorites I keep coming back to. The characterization, pacing, plot, and writing style are all spot on. You've written a masterpiece with this one!
Tara Laurel chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
I just finished reading this and have to tell you how wonderful it was! I had a very difficult time putting it down. The plot was unique and captivating. Each character was captured and articulated perfectly. You dropped the ball and kept it rolling with the right amounts of suspension, action, drama and comedy. The events and OCs were realistic. I liked Megan and the fact that she didn't suddenly save the day or take attention away from the brothers. Your addition of her was done tastefully and I loved the boys' reactions. The baton put in Ponyboy's hand was very sweet. I also thought Darry's memory of Ponyboy as a baby was beautiful. I will stop rambling now and just say it was a great story!
learningtowrite1996 chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
Cool story. Really well written.