Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
fanfictionalcolic chapter 12 . 4/17
Interesting dive in Edward’s mind
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 5 . 3/7
I love Edward and Jasper's bickering. You don't get to read about that much in both canon and other twifics. I like the fact that even between everything that's going on, you still manage to include some brother or family time.
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 3 . 3/7
Awhh... did Dorothy write a story about "Bograd the Michigan Merman,"?
Hmmm I'm curious now though, how would Mermanward be like?
lollll, now im off to resume reading the chapter
Beccaboo139 chapter 13 . 12/25/2021
This was very well written. Your use of language and grammar was very satisfying, and any mistakes were few and far between. The plot was a good one too, very different. I liked this fic immensely. Well done.
winterhorses chapter 9 . 11/16/2021
If I were Edward, I’d be planning to dismember Alice when it’s all said and done. Jasper can deal with putting her pieces back together.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2021
It's LEWD, not LUDE.
atouchofcitron chapter 8 . 7/16/2021
the writing, the memories of his past, the humor, and the foot notes have been such a godsend. i'm saddened there are only 13 chapters but i can't seem to stop myself from steamrolling through to the end.
Cassiemay112 chapter 1 . 2/18/2021
Can someone help me find a story? A vampire kidnaps a woman and her two children and genetically makes them into vampires like him. He brainwashes her into thinking he’s been her husband the whole time. I think it was a twilight fanfic
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2020
Finest crafted Twilight author who includes footnotes and sources notes.
This is an amazing story with historical scenes throughout the book.
Tremendous depth if characters filling in the gaps from the Meyer's books.
Rebadams7 chapter 13 . 1/4/2020
What a brilliant gem.
Bravo
Reb
Secretrevenge chapter 2 . 12/26/2019
It is so good to read real writing. Thank you.
FlamingMaple chapter 12 . 12/26/2019
Oh, that last line! Snot-sobbing here!
FlamingMaple chapter 11 . 12/26/2019
Wow!
FlamingMaple chapter 11 . 12/26/2019
I haven’t even finished this chapter and I’ve had to remind myself to breathe several times! On I gogasp! . . .
FlamingMaple chapter 10 . 12/26/2019