Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
Eidelweiss chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
AHHHHH LOVE the turn this took. LOVE. I just hope Edward doesn't do the draw-away thing and run... but this is the beginning and I am jumping the gun.

Can I say that I feel so bad for Edward being so lonely and I hope he mans up ; )
Eidelweiss chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Great chapter. God, I love this story ... you can always tell when I start planning on calling off from the bar that I am into a fan fiction. My finger must have hovered over the "send" button at least 6 times through this chapter.
Eidelweiss chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
This line - "You see, I'm not the apprentice—I'm the sorcerer." made me smile like a loon for the rest of the chapter, until I got to the serious more self-loathing Bella stuff. I love Alice in her many forms.

I love that Edward is struggling with his attraction to Bella - good Twilight themes but still completely unique. Um, I also cheered when he killed Emily. Sorry ; )
Eidelweiss chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Again, love Edward's past at the beginning of the story... it adds something different to each chapter...
Eidelweiss chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I love the darkness of Edward at the beginning of the chapter and I have to say, I kind of wish he would go rogue again and have a fun slaying time. But, I digress. Have to say yours, out of all of the "bad-ward" takes I have read, is one of the best.

Now, Edward and Tanya - whats up with that? Different twist I didn't see coming - and I like it. Most authors just run in fear of E&T so I like that its being used somewhat. D
Eidelweiss chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Looking for new ffn and it looks like I won't be disappointed with my new choice! Can't wait to read more D
littleredfiat chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
I've had this story marked like forever and finally got around to reading it. I loved it. It gave me a whole new insight to Edward's life as a "runaway radical." I was especially impressed by the scene in the field in the rain when he tries to kill himself by jumping into the lightening. Awesome.

Good ending.
Ticcing Bat chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
really lovely very well written fic

Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
lovely so far I cannot wait to read all of this

Nic x
KJOHN chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
I really really like your story. You go from Edwards life after he was changed and back to present day with Bella so seamlessly. I love all of the tutorials at the end of the chapters, very educational. I will be looking for more stories from you.
lullaby369 chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
an amazing, smart story that entertained me the whole way through. the pieces of history were fascinating and edward as a psychologist was more than slightly hilarious, but perfect as well.
chatterbox33 chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
"Sorry, Al, that I'm the first to go. Sorry my love, and I love you. We'll see each other once again because our two souls are bound with yarn, tape, mortar, babies, and drool. Can't split up that sorta glue, and I'm damned sure no angel would be such a dolt, for that matter."

That's really beautiful. I'm loving your story, especially your dedication to the history and your notations (footnotes) and the dialogue. Thanks for sharing it.
chatterbox33 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I really loved how Edward & Jasper were teasing each other, ie yankee doodle & name calling :)
Cargal chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
what a really well written and though out story, I loved the way you incorporated Edwards past with his future. What a great read. Thank you :)
twitina chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I apologize for not reviewing as I read. I copy and paste into emails so I can sneak a little reading time at work, and I can't review until later.

Your story is probably the best AU I've read. I love the idea of Bella making the choice to be like Edward, and being strong enough to stand up to James like she did.

So well written. Such a lovely story.

Thank you for sharing it. :)
2,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »