Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
asrial20 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
wow, intriquing and i worship your writing anyhow so i knew this would be good! i like how there is playful banter between the boys, lighthearted and hilarious. i can see that there will be angsty goodness too. waiting anxiously for the next chapter. thank you for giving me something new to read!
DaisyWaits chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I like this. The dialogue between the Cullen boys was just too much. I laughed so hard. I liked that you used their slang. I'm hooked; can't wait to read what happens next.
peanutpooh chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Well so far I am really liking this first chapter. I like the relationship between Edward and Jasper. Edward was in a pretty dark place back then huh. Can't wait to see their first session together. I am even looking forward to some of the other patients too. Can't wait for more. Thanks.
PLV chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I like your story. I hope you will add to it.
Jay-Rose.X chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is really good.

The southern accent of Jasper is pretty hot! It's cool to see him portrayed like this.

Looking forward to the next chapetr!
Vicky Connolly chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hey Pastiche,

This is starting out to be a great story! I love your Jasper, and his relationship with Edward. Love the slang, especially Jasper's, he quickly became a real character to me - much more than in the books.

thanks!

Vicky
kallisti23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
So excited for this new story! I am hooked from the first chapter. Thanks so much!
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Interesting story

cant wait to read more!
revrag chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I'm glad AG pimped your site. I like this. I'm definitely interested in seeing where this'll head.

I especially loved Edward at the beginning and searching for the wrong and not allowing the pain of the bum to overcome him so much that he couldn't think clearly and instead was able to let happen what would happen if he didn't exist.

Very nice.

I fucking love that piano piece, too. That's some good shit right there.
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Pastiche, my friend, we meet again!

I LOVED this chapter! Can I just tell you how much fun it was to read back into Edward's mind...into his past? Wow...dark Edward...what a turn on!

And his lust for Bella...this story is going to be fun for you to write, I can tell. With them being vamps, you get to play with all their powers!

Can't wait for more! I'm definitely reading!
girlinthecurl03 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Your writing is simply beautiful.

I am so intimidated to review because I'm afraid I'll sound like a stupid, uneducated idiot as I try to review your intelligent writings. Who the hell am I to do such a thing?

You've most definitely caught my interest, and I too can't wait for their first session.

Thank you!
Jenniven chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow! I love it! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Are you gonna do more flashbacks? The first part of this chapter was amazing!
PrincessElle18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Yay! You posted it! :)

Okay, so...I just really loved it!

The first part where it's old-timey Edward was brilliant. So dark and revealing. You're really letting us get inside of Edwards head here, showing us the process he used to select his human prey. And then part where he lit a candle for the bum, that was the sweetest thing. He didn't feel any sorrow for the life he had taken as that was justified, he feld sorrow for the bum that died on the steps - it was just so very very sweet, and so Edward!

And then Edward as a therapist, so great. And if he were my therapist I'd totally have "doctor fantasies" about him. Yum!

I really like that he's hesitant at first-doubting his abliity to do any good, but he's willing to help people!

When he went to encourage that widow to come to their appointment, that was so kind of him. And trying to desensitize himself from Bella before he eats her! So great!

I really like this story and I'm excited to see where it goes!

Two thumbs up!

XOXO
TessLouise chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Really interesting, and refreshing, spin on the original.
mybella chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is a great first chapter! Love the concept, The very beginning was disturbingly brilliant I foresee this being a great story!

LMAO at the Butt, butt, butt, butt, butt, butt..! Freaken priceless!

Can't wait to see where this goes!

Cheers xoxooxo