Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
PLV chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I like your story. I hope you will add to it.
Jay-Rose.X chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is really good.

The southern accent of Jasper is pretty hot! It's cool to see him portrayed like this.

Looking forward to the next chapetr!
Vicky Connolly chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hey Pastiche,

This is starting out to be a great story! I love your Jasper, and his relationship with Edward. Love the slang, especially Jasper's, he quickly became a real character to me - much more than in the books.

thanks!

Vicky
kallisti23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
So excited for this new story! I am hooked from the first chapter. Thanks so much!
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Interesting story

cant wait to read more!
revrag chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I'm glad AG pimped your site. I like this. I'm definitely interested in seeing where this'll head.

I especially loved Edward at the beginning and searching for the wrong and not allowing the pain of the bum to overcome him so much that he couldn't think clearly and instead was able to let happen what would happen if he didn't exist.

Very nice.

I fucking love that piano piece, too. That's some good shit right there.
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Pastiche, my friend, we meet again!

I LOVED this chapter! Can I just tell you how much fun it was to read back into Edward's mind...into his past? Wow...dark Edward...what a turn on!

And his lust for Bella...this story is going to be fun for you to write, I can tell. With them being vamps, you get to play with all their powers!

Can't wait for more! I'm definitely reading!
girlinthecurl03 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Your writing is simply beautiful.

I am so intimidated to review because I'm afraid I'll sound like a stupid, uneducated idiot as I try to review your intelligent writings. Who the hell am I to do such a thing?

You've most definitely caught my interest, and I too can't wait for their first session.

Thank you!
Jenniven chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow! I love it! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Are you gonna do more flashbacks? The first part of this chapter was amazing!
PrincessElle18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Yay! You posted it! :)

Okay, so...I just really loved it!

The first part where it's old-timey Edward was brilliant. So dark and revealing. You're really letting us get inside of Edwards head here, showing us the process he used to select his human prey. And then part where he lit a candle for the bum, that was the sweetest thing. He didn't feel any sorrow for the life he had taken as that was justified, he feld sorrow for the bum that died on the steps - it was just so very very sweet, and so Edward!

And then Edward as a therapist, so great. And if he were my therapist I'd totally have "doctor fantasies" about him. Yum!

I really like that he's hesitant at first-doubting his abliity to do any good, but he's willing to help people!

When he went to encourage that widow to come to their appointment, that was so kind of him. And trying to desensitize himself from Bella before he eats her! So great!

I really like this story and I'm excited to see where it goes!

Two thumbs up!

XOXO
TessLouise chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Really interesting, and refreshing, spin on the original.
mybella chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is a great first chapter! Love the concept, The very beginning was disturbingly brilliant I foresee this being a great story!

LMAO at the Butt, butt, butt, butt, butt, butt..! Freaken priceless!

Can't wait to see where this goes!

Cheers xoxooxo

mybel
Lottie2303 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I'm glad your writing again. I love your style like crazy.

Foremost I love that this story seems to be completely different from your others and I always respect authors for being capable transferring different styles.

Edward the psychologist. It is funny because just a few days ago I was thinking how his mind reading could help him as psychologist. Also that he is already prepared for Bella's scent. I'm curious why exactly she needs therapy and what is bothering her.

I liked the beginning. For some reason I love Darkward (Bonne Foi is one of the best examples) and I loved how he stalked this man. I love the analogy with the candles.

Therefor I'm definitely hooked and I can't wait for more.
larkvampgrl chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I am in love with the story already I cannot wait until the next chapter I love the spin you put on the plot but still kept it true to the book. Love it!
into.scrapes chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Ok, so i'm not THE most experienced fic reader, still only a couple months into this, but I've never read a fic in the third person. It's refreshing for me as the reader and it reminds me how fucking bold you are. So this is the review "in which" I remind you how much you rock.

I love looking back into the time when Edward was on his own, and i hope that eventually we'll get a glimpse into the moment he decided to return to Carlisle and the veg lifestyle. I really liked that Jasper could feel Edward's bloodlust during Alice's visions. I've thought about how Edward is forced the future b/c he hears her thoughts, but i've never considered how Jasper has to feel all of those emotions while they are experiencing visions. Very interesting!

Jasper accent is awesome...love the whole North vs. South thing b/t him and Edward. I'm a Yankee myself and my husband is a southerner and we joke like that all the time! My fave was Emmett calling Bella’s ass “upscale,” too funny!

Thanks for another great story, Pas! I know it’s been a labor of love for you, and i'm glad to experience it along with you now!
2,892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 .. Last Next »