Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
anajlima chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Love Edward's past at the beginning of the chapters. You are really creative!
Oh, no! The baseball scene rsrs
This Alice is not so wise. I like the twist very much
anajlima chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
This is a great retelling of Twilight! I like this Bella...
together25x3 chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
This is really well written, and really, really like it!
Stella Kurogane chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Thank you so much!
I loved the song! The journey was incredible!
Happy New Year!
Ticcing Bat chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
amazing x
Kopec82 chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
Selo this si incredible Alice really is a big idiot!
Kopec82 chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
So baseball and james Victoria and L?
kneon chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Great story. I love how you took Edward's back story & wove it into the Twilight story. It gave more depth to Edward's character & explained his thinking better.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
This was a terrific story. So different than other reimaginings of the original story. You have a great mind and amazing talent. Thank you for sharing it with us. :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Awesome chapter. You're an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your talent. :-)
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
So this has been here - a while. And, finally managed to read it. Good job, really good job. Loved the look into his grizzly past. Great re-writing of the original. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
It is finally the end and I didn't sleep at all and will get in trouble tomorrow morning at work. sigh. I wish you had written a few more chapters at the end. I truly loved it and thanks again so much for the little history gems
Guest chapter 11 . 4/28/2015
Patstiche got lazy on end notes huh? I read all of them and thought them wonderful. Loved every single one of them. I even found that shagging could mean something else. Can't beat that. hehe. Thank so much for all that and the story. I love it. Especially Bella's genius plan!
Saint Genevieve chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
A little late to the game here …. But I still wanted to say what a great ending this made
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Really liking this story. Sometimes maybe too much info. Just read the story. Thanks MLD12
2,897 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »