Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
I really liked this story and I am s glad they got back with other I just wished that they could do tat in real life they could get back together because they o love ach other and should be together.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
so Bella was fixing to die so he bite he to save her GREAT jst what she wanted.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
so did James hit Bella with a roc and kill her or did she jump and kill her self
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
well get in there and see if Charley can e saved
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
so James is going after Bella to kill he Laurent is going after Ben's family who is Victoria going after?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
oh god no this is here they meet those other creepy vampires that wnt to kill Bella
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
well they are doing things together but they haven't told each other tey love each other yet.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
ok Bela knows he I a vampire and don't care does he care is it ok
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Edward's in love with Bella and I am pretty sure she is in love with him to now what will he ask her out or what ever.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
so are they falling for each other or not just asking cause I say they are
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
are Edward and Bella ever going to get together or not does he not love her or want her as his mate or what does he just want to drainher what does Bella want
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
well I still don't understand why they think she needs help she seems more sane than all of them
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
ok we get she's his singer and he cant hearer butwhy is she in for his sections
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I'm really enjoying reading this.

But Alice there, at the end, asking Bella if she is okay?
She doesn't have the right to touch Bella. And even though I'm sure it isn't the way the story will go, the most normal reaction to Alice's hubris being the cause of Bella's father's death should make it so that Alice NEVER gets her little friend.
Nothing has pissed me off in a fic like this in years. _
jk chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
. . . . . .rose... . ... . .attention... . . . .such. .cunt...
2,880 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »