Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
Ticcing Bat chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
amazing x
Kopec82 chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
Selo this si incredible Alice really is a big idiot!
Kopec82 chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
So baseball and james Victoria and L?
kneon chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Great story. I love how you took Edward's back story & wove it into the Twilight story. It gave more depth to Edward's character & explained his thinking better.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
This was a terrific story. So different than other reimaginings of the original story. You have a great mind and amazing talent. Thank you for sharing it with us. :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Awesome chapter. You're an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your talent. :-)
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
So this has been here - a while. And, finally managed to read it. Good job, really good job. Loved the look into his grizzly past. Great re-writing of the original. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
It is finally the end and I didn't sleep at all and will get in trouble tomorrow morning at work. sigh. I wish you had written a few more chapters at the end. I truly loved it and thanks again so much for the little history gems
Guest chapter 11 . 4/28/2015
Patstiche got lazy on end notes huh? I read all of them and thought them wonderful. Loved every single one of them. I even found that shagging could mean something else. Can't beat that. hehe. Thank so much for all that and the story. I love it. Especially Bella's genius plan!
Saint Genevieve chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
A little late to the game here …. But I still wanted to say what a great ending this made
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Really liking this story. Sometimes maybe too much info. Just read the story. Thanks MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Good first chapter. Will read more. Not as confusing as I thought it might be. Thanks MLD12
logicdefyalxept1 chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
I think that bit about where Carlisle says "love is boundless" is wrong. He believes in God, like I do (I'm Christian) and that sodomy is just wrong. How can people fall in love with the same gender? You aren't born like that. Anyway, that was OOC for Carlisle. Don't flame me, this is all just an opinion whether you like it or not. So no offense to people who believe in gay rights, because I don't.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
I really liked this story and I am s glad they got back with other I just wished that they could do tat in real life they could get back together because they o love ach other and should be together.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
so Bella was fixing to die so he bite he to save her GREAT jst what she wanted.
2,893 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »