Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
so are they falling for each other or not just asking cause I say they are
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
are Edward and Bella ever going to get together or not does he not love her or want her as his mate or what does he just want to drainher what does Bella want
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
well I still don't understand why they think she needs help she seems more sane than all of them
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
ok we get she's his singer and he cant hearer butwhy is she in for his sections
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I'm really enjoying reading this.

But Alice there, at the end, asking Bella if she is okay?
She doesn't have the right to touch Bella. And even though I'm sure it isn't the way the story will go, the most normal reaction to Alice's hubris being the cause of Bella's father's death should make it so that Alice NEVER gets her little friend.
Nothing has pissed me off in a fic like this in years. _
jk chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
. . . . . .rose... . ... . .attention... . . . .such. .cunt...
kadronya chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I love your little fiction!
Eli42 chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Loved your fic!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Fantastic story
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
The tale of Eros and Psyche definitely fit them better than Romeo and Juliet ever did.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Only once was I mad enough to cry when I was angry. And, man, was it bloody annoying - trying to talk to someone through your tears and you can see by the look on their face that they intially think your upset. Add that to the fact they weren't taking me seriously. "Oh, you're just girl and in her late teens at that" sort of thing.

Oops, didn't mean to turn this into a rant.

Anyways, I have first hand of experience of crying when angry - pain in the rear. On a side note, I also cry when I'm really stressed as well (usually doesn't happen until something triggers it) this is very annoying.
Britmom chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
This is the first time I've read about Edward being struck by lightening; bravo for a completely original idea. And I love the atmosphere in the field; it reads like a classic, brilliant! I'm not as keen on Bella seeming so childlike, I prefer her slightly more mature in her attitude but it does emphasise the age difference. It's a great storyline though, I'm definitely hooked.
KateyK chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Thanks for a delightfully fresh variation on canon
ReaderKat chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
Very engrossing story with James as a super villain. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Really neat! You're doing a very good job with this story! I like how carefully and thoughtfully canon you are being with the characters. It's wonderful to read!
Thanks for writing!