Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
vmp1 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wow
KScheermom chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Loved the development of the relationship between B&E! Great story! Thank you!
Kelsismom chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
The flash forward and backward was sweet with Edward and Bella while she hunts. Also, I liked how Angela has become Howdy's new owner.

One thing I would've liked to have seen was what actually led up to Edward and Bella jumping into the sack. Seems like such a big step for them to pass over.

Overall, I loved it - the creativity, the originality, the backstory, the details. Just awesome.
Kelsismom chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Awww...a very touching moment as Carlisle and Edward had their heart to heart. Almost welled up with tears...pretty close. ;)

I love how you touched on Edward's feelings about Carlisle changing Rosalie. And I also liked that bit where Edward is getting a feel for Alice and Jasper as new family members.

I wondered if Bella would be conscious after the nasty fall she took, and I like that she pretty much gave her consent. ")
Kelsismom chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I love, love, love how you handled James being able to threaten both Alice and Bella. Masterful, really, in the choreography and description...and the creativity as well. Having Edward choose between the two - how cruel! I was just gripped by it. And I liked how, in true Bella fashion, she sacrificed herself.
Kelsismom chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
I'd wondered if James & co. was going to be brought into the picture. I have to say I was blown away with how well you've choreographed the fights between Edward, Jasper, Emmett and Victoria (something I have tremendous difficulty with myself). You write it all so seamlessly as though I was watching it on a screen rather than reading it on a page.

Wow- I did not expect Charlie (&Maggie) to die. That would be hellish to deal with for Bella, especially having been there.

I was very touched by the story of Roberta and Al and really felt the emotion with Al's loss... And Edward's mercy.
EffulgentEllie chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Dramatic yet lovely and beautiful all around. Amazing story. Thank you.
AxJay26 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This chapter had be rolling with the boys at the end. Glad I picked it up (:
JustARead chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Whew
JustARead chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
JustARead chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Uh oh
JustARead chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Curious if she will change & how it'll come about if so
JustARead chapter 7 . 7/1/2013