Reviews for If Love Could Light a Candle
fanfictionalcolic chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Fantastic story
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
The tale of Eros and Psyche definitely fit them better than Romeo and Juliet ever did.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Only once was I mad enough to cry when I was angry. And, man, was it bloody annoying - trying to talk to someone through your tears and you can see by the look on their face that they intially think your upset. Add that to the fact they weren't taking me seriously. "Oh, you're just girl and in her late teens at that" sort of thing.

Oops, didn't mean to turn this into a rant.

Anyways, I have first hand of experience of crying when angry - pain in the rear. On a side note, I also cry when I'm really stressed as well (usually doesn't happen until something triggers it) this is very annoying.
Britmom chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
This is the first time I've read about Edward being struck by lightening; bravo for a completely original idea. And I love the atmosphere in the field; it reads like a classic, brilliant! I'm not as keen on Bella seeming so childlike, I prefer her slightly more mature in her attitude but it does emphasise the age difference. It's a great storyline though, I'm definitely hooked.
KateyK chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Thanks for a delightfully fresh variation on canon
ReaderKat chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
Very engrossing story with James as a super villain. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Really neat! You're doing a very good job with this story! I like how carefully and thoughtfully canon you are being with the characters. It's wonderful to read!
Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Neat story! And Carlisle's brief discussion with Edward was so poignant that I picked a quote out of it. (About how Bella perceives.) Great stuff! Nicely done. Thanks for writing!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Wow! Such a talented lady are you. I love your imagination. And I actually read all of your story notes and references, whew! That had to be a lot of work. You are amazing, what else can I say except, please write some more when you can, I will be following.

Bless you!
vmp1 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wow
KScheermom chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Loved the development of the relationship between B&E! Great story! Thank you!
Kelsismom chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
The flash forward and backward was sweet with Edward and Bella while she hunts. Also, I liked how Angela has become Howdy's new owner.

One thing I would've liked to have seen was what actually led up to Edward and Bella jumping into the sack. Seems like such a big step for them to pass over.

Overall, I loved it - the creativity, the originality, the backstory, the details. Just awesome.
Kelsismom chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Awww...a very touching moment as Carlisle and Edward had their heart to heart. Almost welled up with tears...pretty close. ;)

I love how you touched on Edward's feelings about Carlisle changing Rosalie. And I also liked that bit where Edward is getting a feel for Alice and Jasper as new family members.

I wondered if Bella would be conscious after the nasty fall she took, and I like that she pretty much gave her consent. ")
Kelsismom chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I love, love, love how you handled James being able to threaten both Alice and Bella. Masterful, really, in the choreography and description...and the creativity as well. Having Edward choose between the two - how cruel! I was just gripped by it. And I liked how, in true Bella fashion, she sacrificed herself.
2,893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »