Reviews for In the Blood
chiselchest chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This episode hasn’t been aired yet but I’ve seen a lot of it on YouTube. :D Sam’s sudden and miraculous recovery annoyed me too. At first I thought that I had missed a video or they hadn’t uploaded what was in between. But they didn’t. So this was a really great filler. I’m going to imagine that this is exactly what happened afterwards. I also liked how you put a little and much needed brother fluff. It was limited (for lack of better word) which made it believable. However it was enough, which made it enjoyable.

Anyways, you did a wonderful job!
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Going through my inbox and I realized there is a section of fic that came out when I was working two jobs that I never got to. D'oh! Well, and yay! Because it left me a pocket of stories to read this afternoon. :)

This was excellent!

I really like how you are true to the show and the brothers' fractured relationship, but that it isn't broken in its entirety.

Chock full of little bro-mo's and plenty of h/c, the angst is ever-present, but not overwhelming. Very nice.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Loved the tag. It was just what was missing form the episode. Thanks.
Spaceseeker chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Loved this - great addition to the episode - now why didn't they film it!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Thanks for this! I felt as though something was missing too.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Good work though it's sad Sam is keeping quiet.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow! Awesome fic...just exactly what was needed to fill in that space.

I loved the extra time with the brothers, too. We don't get enough of those moments anymore, altho there have been a couple of late.

Very nicely done. :)
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I agree with your take on the brother's finally pulling together, I am on pins and needles waiting to see if it happens before the cliff hanger, or not.

Loved this story- good job!
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Heya Sculls :D

I'm sorry I'm late with a review hun, playing catch-up though LOL :D - Awesome missing scene, I also thought that Sammy was looking a little faint there at the end of the scene, and you just totally made my day, by filling in the blanks :D

I love this line from Dean, “Talk to me. How you doing in there?” ROFL :D - adorable!

Thanks for feeding my addiction :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Thanks for expanding this scene. It went by so quickly, I am eating up all the tags to this scene I can find. I don't think the brothers will 'make up' until the beginning of Season #5. We are probably going to have a God awful finale (like always) and have to suffer through an endless summer waiting for Season 5. But, I have faith that they can't save the world without working together... Thanks for a great short story.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was fantastic. Really wonderful. I did not like this episode for the most part or the concept of the third brother, but I've really enjoyed the tags that give us the desperately needed expansion on the comfort after the hurt. The limp!Sam parts and the very beginning were the only parts I liked.
trickie08 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow, awesome story. Its nice to see a bit behind the scenes, especially when the injury seems as sever as Sam's had.

You did a great job taking us to the triage/first aid scene, and including the Doc that helps hunters was great.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Awesome fic! I thought their relationship might crumble completely before the final but as you said it is looking up.
LadyVic chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Can I tell you how creepy the idea of the buzz in Sam's head from the demon blood is? Br! That is definitely chill worthy! LOL-honestly, I just shivered.

I love the way you always manage to handle the details that make me twitch. Your solutions to getting rid of all of the physical evidence just fit the facts so well, and are so smoothly done, that I'm in awe.

You've got such wonderful limp here, and I love seeing protective Dean come out of hiding. When Sam starts shaking and it scares Dean...absolutely perfect.

As always, beautifully written. Thanks so much for sharing, and for giving us what the show left out. vicki
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This was an awesome, needed scene for this episode. I needed a little more there, because Sam wouldn't just jump up and recover from that! I miss those moment between the brothers, and hope that we will, indeed, see the relationship repair itself in the next year!

Five Impalas freshly waxed, lovingly detailed full of happy healty Winchesters out on a plain old fashioned hunt.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »