Reviews for In the Blood
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great tag, I've read a few for this missing scene and this ranks up there with the best of them. Loved the use of their location to bring to create a thoughful and believable scenario to bring in an office...yeh Pastor Jim refernece!

Kudos!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This story was a wonderful gift, so if reviews are your gift how could I not? You really captured the "essence" of the brothers here. Not overly sappy, just honest concern on both their parts. Your OC was fleshed just enough to be believable but not of the best, if not THE best codas I've read. Thank you.
iris254 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Loved it! I wish they would have included some more of something like this in the episode, but at least I got a little limpsam :) I see what your saying about Sam and Dean maybe not reconciling their differences before the season finale. Though some stuff in recent eps reminds me of how much they do mean to each other (like Dean refusing to leave Sam when he knew Lilith was coming and begging Castiel to interfere). I also liked that you included the "Here you go, buddy". I didnt know if I heard that right, and I was so happy to see he did say that.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Sigh. I believe that you are right. As strained as Sam and Dean's relationship is right now, I think there is hope - but I don't think we'll see it this season. It'll probably be the big kicker that will have us hankering for the show all summer long!

Anyway, great fic. Interesting and thought-provoking. I loved the hole-fill-in. Yes, Sam's recovery was...shocking. I'd think even Dean would raise an eyebrow at the sudden superhero-like healing ability to be standing around chit-chatting after frigging BLEEDING OUT! My favorite parts included Sam's thoughts about his blood tasting different and how "There was no apocalypse, no demon blood, no Lilith – just the two of them, with Dean taking care of him like he’d done so often before".
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I so hope they gonna make up... eventually...

I really loved your tag... a really amazing and emotional one... thanks so much for sharing
Phreakycat chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Thanks for helping fill in that enormous hole the writers left at the end of JtS! You did a great job - Big Brother Dean was done wonderfully, and was a welcome sight after so much angst this season. I also really liked your solution to the whole "Sam is bleeding to death but we can't take him to a hospital" situation. I'm working on a tag to this ep myself, and really struggled with finding a workable solution to that connundrum. I think you did a better job!

Good work overall - keep it up. :)
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Yay! Another tag to fill in some of that time that was definitely missed. You did a great job. Nice thinking on pulling out a friend of Jim's to do the patch-up work. Also, the voices in Sam's head from the demon blood was an interesting detail.
D Mentis chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Thanks for this. I felt the same way about this episode. Sam's injuries were too grave to just walk away from. There had to be repercussions for losing all that blood.

I really like your epilogue for the episode!
Darkaina chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
now this is how it should have ended, with Dean taking care of Sam, i miss, the hurt puppy dog eyes, and i catch the guilty eyes, that Sam throws at Dean all the time, i understand he is confused, and knows, and yet doesn't know what he's doing,
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great fic. I really loved this. Poor Hurt!Sammy. At least Dean was there for him.
carocali chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is exactly the tie in to JTS that I was looking for - and I was NOT disappointed. You managed to make everything make sense; pulled in Chuck and Ruby and the whole list of OCs in the series that have made it topsy turvy for our boys. You even took the location into account and pulled a plausible card to heal Sam with a doctor. Absolutely brilliant!

I, too, have seen a glimmer of hope over the last few episodes, but I'm still very leery that the boys will make it. I like that Dean is crisper than he was - thanks for the reminder about Dean Smith and Sam Wessen's adventures - so he can read Sam a touch better.

Just, wow. Really great stuff!

:D

Caroline
bayre chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Very nice!
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wonderful tag - I really enjoyed it.

I hope you are right - and I believe they will reconcile, but will be different. Sam and Dean have both changed this Season and I think ultimately it will benefit them both.

Phoebe
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I was really hoping that someone would do a missing scene for this ep., and you delivered well. Great job...love the Sammy angst!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This was a wonderful tag and I love your take on the missing scenes. I've read a few but since I didn't see all the ep I'm assuming that there's a lot more to work out between the brothers besides a little blood loss. Your tag did a lot of that for me, hearing Dean say "Buddy" and call Sam Sammy. It went a long way towards normal for them. Thanks for sharing!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »