Reviews for In the Blood
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hey, I really liked this short story! Like you I had been wondering about what happened and your idea makes perfect sense. I was glad to see some brotherly moments again during the last episodes, finally!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
You are so right. Sam's recovery did seem rather miraculous, did it not? Thanks so much for writing this. It was sorely missing from the episode.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hi Sculls, just a quick note to say thank you for your lovely review reply and that I'll definitely bookmark this fic and revisit it when it finally airs in the UK! I'm trying to stay as spoiler free as I can so I've blindly clinked onto this fic and scrolled right down just to drop you a few words (I'm at work too so I got a few weird looks!)

So I'll see you in a month or so for a review for this and I'm excited to hear that you're writing a new multi-chapter fic, I'll keep my eyes peeled for that and I hope it's going well. Take care and I'm really looking forward to reading this - it's going to be a tough wait, I can feel it already! Abbi.x
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This was a lovely coda, just what was needed in order to fill the blanks. Like you, I think the last episodes were showing that the love is still here behind all the misunderstandings, and it gives me hope for the future. We've got to cling to that!

Thank you.
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I have to agree with you about Sam's abrupt recovery. That whole scene was way too short, but you know me, Sam suffering holds a special place in my heart.

This was brilliant. Exactly what I needed to read!
annie200 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Thanks for filling in the gaps exactly how I would have wanted them filled. I think you're right about Sam and Dean. There is going to be one hell of a bust up, but the bottom line is that they love each other and family does come was great to see you putting that down on the page so that we don't forget what we're waiting for! Mr Kripke please take note!
Aziza Maye chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was not one of my favirote episodes but I have to say that what you have writen made me understand what was missing. The bond between the brothers. Thank you for your story it was wonderful.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was awesome! I really liked the episode (I knew there would be a brother and I was not looking forward to it). I thought it was missing something between Dean saving Sam and the funeral as well. I never expect to see much of that on the show. I count on you guys :-)

Great job. I really liked your tag.

masondixon chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I've read a couple of tags to this episode but yours is the most complete one I have read. Liked Dean getting the doctor and his friends to help out. Dean couldn't save Sam and they couldn't go to the er so this was a very practical and realistic solution. A good job here. And I do agree: Sam and Dean will be back together...if not at the end of this season, definitely by the end of the 5th one. Thanks for your story.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I was so excited when I got the alert that you'd written a tag for 'Jump the Shark'. The episode was so amazing, and it was such a bonus that they actually had Sam get majorly hurt. I love that you showed the caring, worried, "Take care of Sammy" Dean that we all love and miss. The show made him worried, just not the hysterical worried we're all used to. Thank you so much for such a wonderful tag and for a fantastic story. But, that's the norm with you, thank goodness! Great job and see you on your next story!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
As I watched the scene of Sam losing all that blood, my first thought after the show was over, was I hope someone writes a tag or missing scene for this episode. We really needed to see big brother taking care of Sam.

I loved that Dean arrived in time to rescue Sam, just like old times.

Your line, 'For a fleeting moment, the walls between them were down. There was no apocalypse, no demon blood, no Lilith – just the two of them, with Dean taking care of him like he’d done so often before.' - perfect!

I kept thinking that Sam would need a transfusion, so I like how you accomplished that, of course Dean would call Bobby for information.

Sam's reasoning on why he has continued to drink demon's blood, I agree, but why do I think that big brother will not be happy with Sam.

Thanks for sharing your missing scene with us. I enjoyed reading it.

Take care.
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I share your hope. And I loved your story. I adore the bro moments and glad you expanded on that and the LS. They never did bother to clear up how Sam healed so fast from slit wrists w/apparently no outside help or transfusions. Lol. Nicely done.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5