Reviews for Casting Stones at the River: Ficlet set
Siennawoods chapter 16 . 7/10
Wanderling chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
This gave me something I didn't know I was looking for. I'm very glad you wrote this. Thank you.
Juanita27 chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
This story is wonderful. I love the style- how all the pieces come together to make a whole, and aren't necessarily in order- I think that keeps the reader captivated. And, in love your writing style and the idea itself- immortality and all the hardships and changes it brings- interesting. Good thing the boys have each other going through all this. Wonderfully written. And immensely enjoyable read. Bravo!
JediNinjaElfGirl chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
OMG! That poem was so beautiful!
VioletTiger chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Holy fuck-balls. This was Beautiful. Have you considered converting this to a more traditional, chronologically ordered story or do you think it would take from the overall piece? I immensely enjoyed the story and the poetry. Simply brilliant.
ClotiPheebs chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Reread this again lol and I'm not sure if it was an accident or on purpose but in chapter 6 Belief states Leo is 5'5 and in chapter 13 Sarcasm it states he's 5'3
ClotiPheebs chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
Awesome little ficlets! Though a few of them I really wanted to smack Donnie lol
Inoshi chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
Nicely done. I mean wow, really struggling to find the right words. Bittersweet, melancholic, nostalgic, and just plain right in the feels. Watching the world end and rebuilding itself...the endless march of time and just...trying to move forward. The benefit is that the turtles still have each other (and Bishop)...but honestly I shudder to think what would happen if they lost one.
Seriously, wonderful read...although it makes my heart hurt.
Rivenchu chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
_ Oh wow... that was neat how you spider-webbed all those drabbles into a massive story line! So cool! I had a fun time reading though it, thank you!
meru-chan chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
that was probably one of the most beautiful things i've ever read. Coming to terms with how your vision of the guys differed from mine took a few chapters, but once i did it all made sense. It was amazing. Thank you.
Aquarius Seth chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Why do I feel homesick after reading this story? Excellent work as always.
stoicWanderer chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Ah, yes, Leo wants Karai. We all know it, and I think they do, too. I always liked that pairing and thought it could have worked in some instances.

I liked the drabble Hell. It really symbolized the desperation to get out and the desperation for Mikey to find his brothers. That was very well done.

Ah, Raph's jealous of Leo and Usagi and he prefers beer to sake. I definitely can see this happening.

I loved Don's equations, especially Mikey's last note. That was funny.

So, then what did Don find out? That they were related, or that they weren't related? Whatever it is, I can see Don wanting to focus on the present rather than the future. It just seems fitting. Good job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Awesome chapter. I really liked the jealousy Leo has with Raph and Don having a relationship. It just makes sense in so many ways for him to feel that way because he and Raph are so close, yet there are some things they can't relate on like working on motorcycles.

I also liked Mikey painting on their shells and not painting on his own shell. The animals he used were very fitting as well, especially the tiger for Raph. I would think if Mikey were to get an animal, he'd get a monkey.

Ah, so Mikey's using Leo's techniques to seduce him? Nice.

I liked the last drabble about the clouds as well. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Wow. This was a very good chapter. I liked Mikey's bit with the falling and even Raph and Leo's bit about how things have changed with them. But the best bit was the bit about visiting the old Lair. I think that would hold true memories for them. Nicely done.