Reviews for Weird Scary External Fixators II
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Beautiful follow-up. Love young Sam POV very much. love his realization, Dean giving a hug, dang, wonderful restrained schmoop and dealing with injuries. Really gorgeous.

Phoebe
Trish62 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
So that made me a little teary-eyed. You write the boys so well, and I love teen-Winchesters. I like how Sam is trying to hold it together, and then, a week later, finally lets go, trying to be quiet. And of course Dean senses it and gives him the hug, aw. But not a girly hug, a come here so I can give you a fucking hug, hug.

Thanks for sharing.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Really great chapter.

I so miss the brotherly moments between Sam and Dean, this was a major fix for a sad Winchester addict!

Thanks for sharing!
Merisha chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OMG, I love you :D - WOW-WEE! What an awesome follow on! The awkwardness that Dean feels having Sam and his Dad helping him. The detachment that John uses to get the job done, and poor Sammy fretting and worrying, fodder for future events! You are so amazing! But the brotherly moments totally made this story for me, and Dean hugging Sammy OMG! I'll be smiling the whole day because of that image LOL :D - Excellent as always, you never dissapoint!

Hugs and luv

An awed Mish :D
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I was kind of sad that we didn't get to see Sam in the first part, so no need to say that I loved that. I'm such a sucker for Sam taking care of his brother. Poor kid don't know what to do, but keeps trying anyway.

Hey, I read "The Lord of the Flies" in French as a kid, and it totally freaked me out. Not what I would read just before going to bed. Brr.

Oh, I have so much love for the last scene! Sam crying almost made me cry, and Dean instinctively wanting to make it better for his brother was so in character. I'm a big sister, and I would react exactly this way to one of my siblings crying.

And the hug, of course! I like that in the show the brothers don't hug much, because when they do, it is so much more meaningful.

Thank you for this!
scuba-ree chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aw poor winchesters...love it :)
WastelandRose chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
so damn heartwrenching! poor winchesters!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2