Reviews for If I Were You
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/31
That's a good body swap story. Well done.
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Great story!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Sqweeeee! I LOVED this!
intertwingular chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
What would make this funnier is if Kagome had metioned a period to Inuyasha.

Pfft. I can picture his reaction now. It's a WHATTHE FUCK? Kind of reaction
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
this is great! though you say there are others fanfics like this out there? where? especially liked the resolution part, the deja-vu moment and the sheer confusion of how to do things in each others bodies.
Ding chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Brilliant! You wrote the characters almost perfectly constructed as themselves. It's so hard to find a story out there that's both well written and have all of the characters "in character", so thanks friend for the FANtastic piece of art that you have given us to read. Chow!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Don't know why I didn't review this before. Made me think I hadn't read it, until I quickly realized that I *had* - although I went ahead and read it again anyway. Still love it. ;-)
WildGirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Lol nice job! Love the end, and the kouga part was hilarious! When kouga left, i found myself goin awww XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Kudos for thinking up a new way to do the 'switched bodies' premise. This idea was already done a few times over when I thought of my own unique way to do it in 'To know you is to know myself' back in '06, and yet here you are coming up with yet *another* unique way to do it all your own. Yay! LOL, I especially liked the fairy tail quality to how they broke the spell. Don't know how I missed this gem before but I'm glad I decided to go snooping. I love your work! :-)
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The switch between kagome and inuyasha is hilarious *laughs* really entertaining. I love it you keep them both in character despite falling in love with each other, and not come off overly mushy. Sometimes though, I feel a bit off that kagome is too forgiven of inuyasha's running to kikyou. And I can't help but feel the problems they have is short-lived, so easily solved. Like they don't carry the weight they should... But that's just me :). Maybe I'm just too sentimental and the story's aim is to be light. Am not complaining, just my thought. Anyway, wonderful, funny, witty chapter as always. Left me smiling wide and warm in tummy :) waiting for next! All the best.
Thumbs Up chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
"Oh. Okay," Sango murmured, rolling over to go back to sleep—only to sit back up a moment later. "Wait—what?"

THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I love half-asleep Sango :P

Great story, wonderfully written, all the characters are written as if you are the one who came up with Inuyasha.

I especially loved the idea for the story (body-switching). Keep up the great work!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
CUTE. :D a DAMN that's a long read.

but i finished!

great writing, great story. :)
ShahzysAngelette chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh my gosh. This was adorable and hilarious at the same time! I don't even know, it was just priceless. And your right! There is a very Ranma like relation. I had such a great time reading this. Lovely job!
Jasmeeno chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Great story! It's refreshing to read a well-written and unique story, so props to you! Characters stayed true to their personalities and I laughed out loud when Kouga came into play. Once again, great story :)
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011