Reviews for Ella's Blog: Summer Vacation with the Flock
Maximum Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Good story.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Tht's song doesn't have words in between it.

It's just the states sung in alphabetical order
EliseInWonderland247 chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
It's over :'( I'll probably reread it, and its in my favorites!
The Layman chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
Bravah sir, very amusing. (You haven't by any chance read Diary if a Lovesick Mutant, have you?
Tigrette chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Pyros DO rule!

Anyway, awesome story
AsianOutcast chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
haha! cool!
emgem2000 chapter 15 . 5/10/2010
-Squees-

Sorry it took me so long to review! I had a huge back log when I came home from holiday, and I only just got round to this!

-Huggles- Well done, for writing such an awesomely amazing fanfic!

I really really love it!

-Looks hopeful- Maybe a bonus chapter for the christening?

-Bambi eyes-

SO yeah. It's been awesome. Really. Well done!

~ Em!

P.s The bits with Kurt in them were even more insanely awesome than everything else. And that's hard. Don't you think he's just amazing?

-Gags self-

Wow. How did I even do that?

Oh. It failed, didn't it. Anyways...

Well done!
AbsolutelyMe-LightningGirl chapter 15 . 5/7/2010
Hehe... I got a mention! Yay!

Anyways. It s not over 'til the fat lady sings. Likewise, this blog isn't over 'til Brigid or Lisa sings, which they did not. (Actually, please don't do that, I just want to say that you shouldn't end the blog yet.)

If you read my last comment there's a world of possibilities that Ella could write about. We need to know about Total and Akila's puppies!

Here are the possibilities one more time:

-Total stays to be with Akila for the pups, they're born, you do some funny stuff centering just Total, Akila, Ella, and Dr. M, minus the flock
-The flock comes back (minus Fang, with Dylan) post-FANG
-You use your imagination and sense of humor, put yourself in Ella's shoes and think "what could go wrong?" It's gonna be epic.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 15 . 5/7/2010
Wow, you have no idea how much i loved this fic
whenever i read it i smile:)
and its one of the few mr fics i have actually still be reading
(i moved onto glee. Puckleberry ftw)
and i did love kurts tshirt and his jumper in madonnas episode but i love puck(mark sallings) fashion sense so much more.. Especially if he wore like nothing(;
thanks for the mention!
Im all sadnow. I hate stories ending:(
(the black parade is an awesome song)
(i also loved the line at the start about a month feeling like a year(:
and i loved the whe paragraph on a cake LOL
so yeah, illmiss you, ill miss this story, ella, the flock, everything
PercyJacksonPossessed chapter 15 . 5/6/2010
OH MY GOD! I LOVED that story! I am so freagin pissed off i just discovered it now, ugh! (Blame school. Blame school for EVERYTHING actually, even global warming) I loved it, i loved it, i loved it! I espically love that you (and ella) love Green Day. Jeezum, don;t you love Billie Joe? And those green eyes...sry, got off track. Anyway, I have to say this is by far one of the best stories ive read on this site. This should totally be put in Fang's real blog or something, its so good. In conclusion (did i just type that?) i loved it! (but you already knew that:) keep writing fellow green day lover!
-Imani:)

p.s. totally agree on you with the sequal thing, its like making a another American Idiot album. It just wouldn't be the same.

pps. May the Fourth be with YOU.
Constant-Rae-of-Sunshine chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
OMG, my trig teacher said that to me yesterday. Well, not to me, but to the person next to me. EPIC. Great story, thanks for writing it!
lillypad22 chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
Aw! It's over . . . You are right though, a sequel would of killed it. I thought the story was absolutely hilarious by the way and I enjoyed reading it. The Glee references were hilarious, Kurt is my favorite character as well!
Warrior-Wolf1 chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
XD THIS STORY WAS AMAZING. AND I GOT THE 100TH REVIEW! This story is so funny, I love it! :3 Peace! D
Shojo-Chan chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
I'm practically CRYING I'm so sad this is ending! Please do a sequel!
diamond sunshines chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
is this the last chapter? sad face :(