Reviews for Crash
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Enjoying this story. I love the note. I can't wait for them to meet.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Interesting.
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
i love it , i like the way you are writing it btu would like to hear more form the both of them equally , if that helps any! update soon!
LabRats89 chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
So let me see if I got this... Edward is the produce of Esme and Charlie? and Charlie was a vampire? And then Carlisle changed her? I wonder if Edward hates Carlisle because I'm sure Esme had to stay away from him during her first years of vampirism.

I must admit, it breaks my heart to see Edward hating Carlisle when Carlisle clearly loves and cares for him but just gets his head bit off by Edward everytime he goes to start a convo with him...

And poor Edward frozen at 17. I like Alice how Alice pointed out that he is the "kid" of the family in their eyes.

Please update ASAP! And also SCRUBS! HEHE!

Do well on your finals...

-Stacey-
unknown profile chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
I like the way this POV's are mixed much more than just one for an entire chapter besides it gives u a scoop of everybody's mind all at once at the same time it keeps u somehow in the dark, this chapter was really nice and I hope Edward and Bella can develop a relationship in any way soon, also Edward and carlisle's bond is very different from the one u're used to expect pretty much always an i love how it makes this story look like, update again soon plz! :D
gkjfhfkhd chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
this is so unique! please update soon, its great!

xx
deathfearsnone chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
That was very impressive, I like the conflict between Edward and Carisle
Karma84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
love it yet again a great one!
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
wow , i really like the idea , its amazing , i wish i had thought of that...i ct wait for more!
ol2bob chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I like it so far! I haven't read all your other stories, but your Edwards are awesome! and your Bellas are not as annoying and whiny as the one in the books and other fics xD
noodle1978 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I like!
KendallSchmidtlover chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter! I thought it was really good...and by the way I love all of your stories! : )
LabRats89 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is interesting to say the least. Bella the party animal and Edward... I can't wait to hear his story. Update ASAP but don't forget about Scrubs! -Stacey-
gkjfhfkhd chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
omg i love this :) its so sweet and sad!

very well written! lol

me and my mate actually thought of doing this once,

coz we sit at the same desk but for different classes, lol.

its great, PLEASE update son! ahah xx
unknown profile chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
yay! a new story! i love it... seriously cant wait for the next update, dunno what else to say just that im really excited :D XD
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »