Reviews for Sign of Spring
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 5 . 8/23
uh oh... Batman vs Robin... this can't be good... (situation not story)

The story is great!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 7 . 7/26
Heh. Grow up to be a good cop.

Got that right. )
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 7/25
I can see it, tots
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 7/25
Awwww shucks. This will NOT end well
LionshadeSC chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
omg. that line. that one line. when bruce FINALLY went in to hug dick after all this happened, and that LINE.

"Thank God you're safe."

oh my gosh i could have CRIED all the emotion i could feel in that with the mood set upa nd everything omygosh this fic was perfect and adorable and i wish it was longer?

have you written any other fics for batman and robin? specifially like this? with emotion? and . . . just the perfection like this one?

if not, you should write more for batman and robin doing things together and fightin crime but also giving us insight and some interaction with their relationship because gosh dangit you're good at this.

and holy cow i need to go see what else you've written

this fic was adorable and perfect i loved reading it everything seemed to be in tune with each other. i guess my only tidbit would be to make it longer and give us some more time to chill, but that's super nitpicky it's not even a complaint or anything this was just perfect all around the board. omg i just adored this fic.
LionshadeSC chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
*curled up in a ball of an emotional wreck, crying*

. . . . . .

how dare you.
LionshadeSC chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
oh my gosh batman can be super scary when he wants to be xD

your fic seems like it'll be just the right length. it's going to be long enough to hold our interest and have a good storyline, but not so long that it makes us want to gouge our eyes out with it's length.

but gosh darnit, if you write every chapter like this i wouldn't hesitate to read more xD
LionshadeSC chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
omg how dare you make me feel this way it is 12 at night how dare you
LionshadeSC chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
This is ridiculous I am a full grown college adult student it is midnight on a saturday and i am holding my teddy bear trying not to cry in my room all alone as i read this fanfiction for BtAS with all these feels scattered everywhere what is wrong with me what am i doing with my life i quit this writing is too amazing what is going on.

gosh darnit i love your writing and i love the emotion in your writing and i love the sensory detail and the scenes you describe and the little bits of info about what's happening and the dialogue is just like what the characters would say and i am filled with suspense gosh dangit i love this fic what is wrong with me fave fave fave fave fave
LionshadeSC chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
*grasping at chest*

How. . . dare you. . . .

make me feel. . . .

this late at night. . . .

Your writing is fantabulous i love it you really get into the head of the characters your writing is amazing i love the amount of description you have in it without being overwhelming but having enough to satisfy the readers and tell us what's going on and what the scene is but it's still not in our face or not enough to picture it; it's just right god bless you as a fanfic writer god bless you
cocopops1995 chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Awesome! I love Detective Bullock! Especially since I started watching Gotham, hehe. Good story!
ARL15 chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
I really liked this! I thought everyone was in character perfectly! I think that that should be canon in B:TAS, that Bullock and Robin are actually friends!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
Beautiful! And you nailed Harvey Bullock . . . I loved it! Write more!
IzXaRose chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
thanks for the read
Desiree1717 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
That was so cute! I love it to bits!