Reviews for Sign of Spring
ARL15 chapter 7 . 3/13
I really liked this! I thought everyone was in character perfectly! I think that that should be canon in B:TAS, that Bullock and Robin are actually friends!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 7 . 3/7
Beautiful! And you nailed Harvey Bullock . . . I loved it! Write more!
IzXaRose chapter 7 . 2/26
thanks for the read
Desiree1717 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
That was so cute! I love it to bits!
Ciestess84 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
The only response I can give to that is:
AAAAWWWWW! That was ADORABLE! ... and MILDLY disturbing at some points- but still ADORABLE! 3
RoswellianMisha chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Woa, I never thought I would enjoy a story with Bullock in it O.o

I really liked the way you built it, the reason for Batman to be after Robin. It's nice, it's short and to the point. Poor Dick. How ingrained he must have to keep the secret at all costs that it was that single movement from Bullock that woke him up. Loved how he kept practicing in the apartment, and I gotta give it to Bullock for figuring out Robin's thoughts.

I keep thinking that if Robin had stayed still as Bruce wanted maybe things would have worked out... *maaaaybe*... okay, maybe not, but still... I see Batman's reasoning for wanting that.

I *was* wondering the other day what Social Services thought of Robin, and how responsible Bruce must feel for all 4 of them. Ever since I watched Son of Batman, I've been fascinated with their relationship, between Bruce and all his sons. Of course, most of the time, what's in store for Robin in the future sucks... so it's nice to have a story focused on Robin when things work out :) When things are simpler.
Trying -Helps chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
The story is very well written. I have to say the part where Batman was coming after Robin I didn't see the danger that much. Not until I realized that the poison wasn't wearing off later. Really it shouldn't be hard for Dick to stay hidden when you think at how big a city is.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google under "Good Person Test."
TrisakAminawn chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
d'AWWWWW. I always enjoyed Bullock - in a series that wasn't about a violent vigilante I might take issue with several things about him, and he can be a moron, but you really captured the value in him. And oh, Dickiebird. XD Grow up to be a cop. Well, briefly-I wish that phase had lasted longer.

Only thing I took issue with was I couldn't see why the stuff wore off Robin so much faster. Fifteen minutes versus a whole day? It's not like Dick can have been significantly less exposed; there was that whole bit where *he* was attacking and Bruce wasn't. Did resisting the way he did cause him to metabolize the drug into another form of itself, or something? He switched from irrationally violent to largely-rationally homicidal, while Dick just recovered.

Nice action and general sense of motion, too, and scary Batman that transitioned back into Batman the awkward but very loving father.
Strawberry Batwolf chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Just have to say...never really liked Bullock in the series...but this story makes me kinda like the guy. Great job. Love to have seen something like this actualy happen in the animated series soo really good job and thanks for writing this
BluSkyRose chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
This is beautiful. :) I absolutely loved it. It was just...perfect. Good job.
The Fire Fever chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
great story! very entertaining :)
Batty Buttercups chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Fantastic fic! I loved your characterizations of Robin and Bullock! Their interactions with each other were sweet enough that I could read the fic without dissolving into concerned mush. Thanks for a great read!
Redmage2 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Oh my goodness, this story was wonderful. I like too many things about it to go listing them off, but seriously, I loved reading it. :D
Miruial chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
This is a fantastic story! Any interest in writing a sequel? Maybe a story that happen when Dick is leaving Bruce?
Black Friar chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I would love to see you write another Batman/Robin fic, this was amazing (I actually sent the link to a friend). And you NAILED Harvey Bullock's character whom I loved from BTAS. I really enjoyed the characterisation and the action in this story. Fantastic stuff.