Reviews for Sign of Spring
Trying -Helps chapter 4 . 4/1
The story is very well written. I have to say the part where Batman was coming after Robin I didn't see the danger that much. Not until I realized that the poison wasn't wearing off later. Really it shouldn't be hard for Dick to stay hidden when you think at how big a city is.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google under "Good Person Test."
TrisakAminawn chapter 7 . 1/11
d'AWWWWW. I always enjoyed Bullock - in a series that wasn't about a violent vigilante I might take issue with several things about him, and he can be a moron, but you really captured the value in him. And oh, Dickiebird. XD Grow up to be a cop. Well, briefly-I wish that phase had lasted longer.

Only thing I took issue with was I couldn't see why the stuff wore off Robin so much faster. Fifteen minutes versus a whole day? It's not like Dick can have been significantly less exposed; there was that whole bit where *he* was attacking and Bruce wasn't. Did resisting the way he did cause him to metabolize the drug into another form of itself, or something? He switched from irrationally violent to largely-rationally homicidal, while Dick just recovered.

Nice action and general sense of motion, too, and scary Batman that transitioned back into Batman the awkward but very loving father.
Strawberry Batwolf chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Just have to say...never really liked Bullock in the series...but this story makes me kinda like the guy. Great job. Love to have seen something like this actualy happen in the animated series soo really good job and thanks for writing this
BluSkyRose chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
This is beautiful. :) I absolutely loved it. It was just...perfect. Good job.
The Fire Fever chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
great story! very entertaining :)
Batty Buttercups chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Fantastic fic! I loved your characterizations of Robin and Bullock! Their interactions with each other were sweet enough that I could read the fic without dissolving into concerned mush. Thanks for a great read!
Redmage2 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Oh my goodness, this story was wonderful. I like too many things about it to go listing them off, but seriously, I loved reading it. :D
Miruial chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
This is a fantastic story! Any interest in writing a sequel? Maybe a story that happen when Dick is leaving Bruce?
Black Friar chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I would love to see you write another Batman/Robin fic, this was amazing (I actually sent the link to a friend). And you NAILED Harvey Bullock's character whom I loved from BTAS. I really enjoyed the characterisation and the action in this story. Fantastic stuff.
Eboni chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
I haven't read many Batman stories online, and not for lack of looking for them. Most of them are poorly written or just don't feature the kind of plot I'm interested in. Your story is everything I want in Bat-fiction. I adored every minute of it, from the father-son relationship between Batman and Robin to Bullock being a big teddy bear. I would love to read follow up stories to see how the relationship between Robin and Bullock may progress as Robin gets older. I also love the fact that you touched on something I hadn't thought of: how others perceive the Batman and Robin relationship. Why is this big man working with a little kid; is he a pervert? I mean, he is a grown man in a bat costume and tights and the kid is out in green undies and booties.

Just overall, a fantastic read!
danvseveryone chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Wow. That was a good story. I loved every second of it and it was worth the read. Good work. )
Syl chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
I loved this! I love your portrayal of Harvey Bullock and his growing relationship with the young Robin. I also enjoyed the lovely rooftop reunion between the Dynamic Duo. Thanks for a great story.
fvhardy chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Freakin AWESOME story! Why are there not more Batman fics like this? I love it. I realise this story was posted some time ago but I enjoyed it so much I just felt I had to comment.

I really like how you portrayed Bullock; completely on the money...and as he's a character I loved in the animated series, a total thrill to see. Big bonus points for Robin being Dick Grayson; he's my favourite character in the Batman universe and the ONLY Robin as far as I'm concerned. I like how you portrayed him as smart and brave while still keeping him a little kid. Do you know what? Just bonus points on everything. Loved this fic. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Awwww, Bullock seems cool, and the fluffyish parts were the best! Yay for Daddy-Bats! XD
Xenitha chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
This is a really great story. You caught Harvey Bullock to a tee and your Robin was young and gutsy. A home run on both counts.