Reviews for What Dreams May Come
RainyDayReader chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Just found this awesome story and am loving it so far. I tried to switch to Wordpress but couldn't access this story there. :( I wanted to see the related pictures. I grew up in a very small town in central Missouri and am really curious..
Leeanne Goldsmith chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Just thought I would let you know (as you might not have noticed) they seem to wash their hair alot. They do it everytime they get in the water so it is three times in two days. Also because of the two point of views I have read about them washing hair six times. Other than that I am really enjoying the story, thanks for writing it.
media-savant chapter 34 . 10/26/2013
You're a very good writer. I really enjoyed this story.
TLynnson chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
Cute story.
Tiggy318 chapter 34 . 8/12/2013
Terrific story!
joyful1180 chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
I this story! It is so beautiful.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/8/2013
Loved it I wish I could have read more but this is the end awesome story anyway
Guest chapter 33 . 12/7/2012
Sad to see this it
shell74 chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
home with him
shell74 chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
I hope Eric never
Took women home
With him that would suck
EdgeofSomething chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
Such a sweet story! I loved reading it.
Nene77 chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
I really love the plot of this story. I have to say one chapter in her pov and the exact same thing in the next chapter in his pov was a little much. Putting some situations in boths pov is ok, just not everything. I made it to chapter 8 and sadly had to call it quits. I just finished studybuddies and loved it, I just couldn't get into ready the same thing every other chapter.
bethelove chapter 34 . 10/29/2011
This was a awesome story - great job with eric and sookie. Please keep the great work with these two..
janiaco chapter 34 . 8/3/2011
Wow I had to read this story straight thru. What a wonderful story. Loved eric and sookie and aww baby nicholas.

would have likes a little more on the dreams as to why/how they were having them just as an explanation but can totally except the kismet part of it just being.

definitley would love to revisit them in the future to see what they are up to? maybe a sibling for nicholas?

Thanks,

Janet
911Sway chapter 34 . 6/20/2011
I can't think of anything to say except i loved it. The story gripped me really well and didn't let me go until it wanted to. Favorited. 3
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »