Reviews for The Sea Before A Storm
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow. Just wow! I have no words for this truely awesome piece of work! Love it! :D
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh My Gus. That Was So Deep It Nearly Made Me Cry. Shawn's So Sweet & So Completely In Love With Lassie. That Was Fantastic! I Absolutely Loved It! X3
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ooooh oooh ohhhhhhhhhhhhooiiihjhhhhjo sry... Spaz attack. Hehe.

This. Is. BEAUTIFUL!
Netrixie chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Heya- I was reading your fic- and it is amazing, very well detailed- and I just wanted to give you a little concrit. If you changed the summary, you'd get more reviews. I almost skipped over this because of the summary, and I would have hated to miss out of this.

If you want a suggestion, I would probably use the quote "People always compared him to a force of nature, erratic and unstoppable, but they didn’t know what they were talking about." It draws you in, demonstrates that it will be a good fic, and that its not just another crappily compiled shassie.

I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way, but please take this as it was meant.

Yours in Fiction

Netrixie
Mus4u chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
this was so good, beautifully written.
Mahala A.C chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
SQUEAL...this is a rare breath of fresh air yarn you have SO skillfully wielded here! SQUEAL! You could have not described Lassies eyes and personality any better than you have here! XD I can't WAIT to see how Lassie views Shawn's eyes! *~-~*

Sincerely, Mahala A.C.