Reviews for Legend of the Vampire
Yumi Himemiya chapter 27 . 8/18/2020
please update.
Viv157 chapter 28 . 1/6/2020
This story has always been one of my Shiznat favorite of all time. Having read all of the author Shiznat fic, this one is by far the best of her works. The writing, the plot, characters building are all excellently executed that it left me hanging for more after each chapter. Wish this wonderful story would be finished in the future, though hope is slim since the author has not updated it for 5 years now and Shiznat fandom has dwindled over time. But i will still hold out hope for this and Inter Nos, these are some of the best fics ever in my opinion.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/7/2019
It's so close to the end. I hope there is an end to read.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/14/2019
Please finishing the story. I love it.
Jenerisk chapter 28 . 8/31/2019
This story is the best fic i've ever read. I've kept coming back to re-reading and always found myself in awe of the story. I know it's been 4 years since last updated. But still.. waiting for an update even if i have to wait more years- I just love this fic so much. Anyway, I hope you're doing great.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/13/2019
Pleaseeeeeeee update
2020 Shizuru chapter 28 . 8/13/2019
28 chapters with 766 reviews is a lot of interest actually.
My favourite story ever is 29 chapters long with about 300 reviews.
Almost 5 years since this was updated, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
Can’t understand how there’s not more attention on this fic
Dee chapter 25 . 4/24/2019
That was the hottest chapter ever! OMG! I like if when they are both so jealous of other people. Just goes to Show how much they are inlove but still slightly hesitant of what willbe the outcome. I know they can make it. Please hang in there Shizuru and Natsuki. Also what is wrong with Arden, arrgghh! Such a conniving biatch!
Dee chapter 24 . 4/22/2019
I think it's good to throw in some old-fashioned jealousy into the mix. LOL! Natsuki is just ultra cute when jealous! Arden is also an interesting individual. I wonder what she's up to and whose side she is in. Could she help with the imminent attack of Uriah and Searrs?
Dee chapter 23 . 4/20/2019
I'm sad that Yukino has passed away. I was hoping at least Shizuru will have one friend or two to help her get through this. I did love the role she played here and hoping Nao won't die like her. Also, oh wow! She is now
Fully hers! Woohoooo!

Also, why can't Shizuru kill Reito? Is it because they are sort of friends? Or is there another reason? Al their kids and makeup moments are amazing. I'm in love with these two. Also what were those divers looking for?
Dee chapter 22 . 4/19/2019
Such a Wonderfully explosive and bittersweet chapter. No one can underestimate the power of the master but Natsuki is just wonderfully strong. I did cry when I read the ending of this chapter. It's just so sad!
Dee chapter 21 . 4/18/2019
I love how fiercely protective Natsuki is of Shizuru and when she stalked Ishigami, that's it. She's willing to do anything to ensure Shizuru's safety's such devotion really! Also, Satoshi must have known Yukino? Oh my gosh! The secret is out! Sheesh Natsuki what did you do?
Dee chapter 19 . 4/18/2019
Yay! Another wonderful and action-packed chapter. I can't believe how compatible these two are. Such amazing chemistry. Love them. I wonder who gave the signal to leave Shizuru and Nao behind. Hmmmm!
Dee chapter 18 . 4/18/2019
I have to admit, Shizuru's plan was ingenious. Only someone brilliant and jaded could come up with such scheme! Her plans are all sound if you ask me. I'm sure Natsuki will agree, since she got the kiss already!