Reviews for In the Library
Kiiu chapter 16 . 4/2/2017
Amazing!
onemoore chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
just got something! i had to share! it's amazing how much Draco's relationship with Hermione has in common with Snape's love of Lily! both have relatively good blood (i know Snape isn't a purebloodlike Draco) and are Slytherin death eaters in love with muggle born Gryffindors!
Atalia Malfoy chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
At first I didn't see that this fic had more chapters, so I only read the first chapter before jumping straight to Under the stairs! Silly me. But now I've gone back and read it all, and everything makes a bit more sense now. So now I'll go back (or forth, however you put it) and read the rest of Under the stairs, where I'll probably leave a better review. In the library was a great read, though!
samarahavery11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i hope you write a dramione story again.. i wish under the stairs would be continued. you are really good :))
Cakey Potter chapter 16 . 9/4/2010
Great story :D
SlythindorPrincess chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
this is so AAMMAAZZIINNGG!

i love this story! pls pls write more!
ilovetivo chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
This story is most definately awesome! It has a serious plot! It has twists turns, it makes you question the truth! lol!
TwinMindRulesTheWorld chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
OMG!

i ws about 2 hav a heart attack at d end!

thank god deres a sequel!

enjoyed evry bit of this story so far..

ill hhopefully b d first 1 to reed ur sequel eh? D
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
AW tht was so cute! DRACO!

aw this is the last chapter! I cnat wait till the sequel... do u know when u'll b making it?

just a suggestion 4 the sequel...

since u still want it to b "In the..." u could make it be in the room of requirements? just a suggestion... just b/c a lot of this story happened in da room of requirements i'm guessing tht a lot of future things will happen in the Room of Requirements too! well ya just a suggestion...

CAN'T WAIT 2 READ THE SEQUEL!
sapphirerosha110 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I didn't read this story, I just want to say that the large-text "spoilers for HBP" in the summary was unnecessary. Half-Blood Prince came out almost three and a half years ago. If someone hasn't read it by now, serves them right for reading fanfic and stumbling across spoilers.
cyn23 chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
hey, great new chapter, i really like it
iMissHP chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
You can't end it this way! I really like your story, it was great. The last chapter, with this last kiss, removing the lies before he faces his mission, and possibly death, was just what your story needed. I'm waiting for the sequel.
xCHARLIExPEACHx chapter 16 . 12/8/2009
in the room of requirment? thats where alot of there relationship has unfolded so its only fitting.
TwinMindRulesTheWorld chapter 15 . 12/6/2009
OMG!

that was so worth the wait! D

it ws reealy good!

especially the part where draco was thinking that snape was mor cleverer than he looked

lool that craked me up!

cant wait till d next chapter(but i hav to ;))

lol

xx
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
aw poor draco! update soon!