Reviews for TCP After
TCProcks chapter 10 . 6/24
Dude, I love the story. I just feel it could do with a little editing, but other than that, I can't wait for the next chapter. When I realised this 10th chapter was the last you had posted, I was all, "No, no, this can't be happening! I have to know what happens next!"
It's difficult, I get it, but please don't stop.
Gambare!
Ablyvian chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Need more. There are so few TCP stories
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
uh oh. who's hurt? and what will happen to Tsukasa?
-Kate
alonie21 chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
Amazing story please add more
alonie21 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Love how you always put something like socks in the corner of start sobbing with your I don't own Tokyo crazy paradise it's funny and awesome
realitychq chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
i think the characters are pretty close to the manga and not OC at all. I always about her half brother and the guy, he kept trying to protect as well. I was thinking, he played for the other side.

Really interesting story. Pity, it seems like your've dropped it? It was getting really good.
Ryuhime chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I would like to begin by saying BRAVO! You are absolutely incredible! This is your first fanfiction, and yet, you are up to par with the pros with your writing style! no one is too OOC, other than Tsukasa complaining about the peace (which she relished in the manga) and Shiki being in love with Misumi (i can understand the misconception, but i believe he just respects him or sees him like an older brother, but this is your story,and your interpretation of their vague relationship, so as long as you develop it right and not go too OOC with it i will happily approve of this- hilarious- pairing of yours). dont worry i am very picky and nothing infuriates me more than when i read stories that completely undermines the original personalities that their authors gave them (after all fanfics are supposed to be homages to the beloved stories created by the authors), or situationally realistic psychological/physical responses to situations that we have yet to see the characters put under. you are someone who would make Yoshiki Nakamura proud of your portrayal of her (?) characters. like i said earlier, your writing style is very similar to some of the most popular fanfic authors that i have read (the primary difference is that the pros have typically larger paragraphs, which will come in time with your experience and developing talent) and show great potential. many new, or outright poorly talented, authors will not give their works proper flow, like you do, to their pieces; which can give people awful headaches. you even go the extra mile in attempting to incorporate higher vocabulary in your work- which is one of my simple pleasures-, however you sometimes forget, in your character dialogue, to add profanity in certain points (not that its a bad thing! i completely understand any apprehensions that you may be having with using foul language). the characters of TCP are, sadly, not very clean with their language when their emotions are compromised (Tsukasa's probably the worst. LOL!) but this is only a minor critique. i completely understand your writers block, heck that's why i haven't even thought of starting a fanfic account, and will simply encourage you to do your best, reread the manga if you have stayed away from it for a while to refresh your memory, and i will patiently and loyally wait for any possible updates (PLEASE DO NOT STOP THIS FANFIC THERE ARE NEW MANGA READERS EVERYDAY WHO ARE FALLING IN LOVE WITH TCP! PLEASE DONT FORGET US!).
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
:'( a year later and still no update :'(
Rose chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
PLEASE! I know its been a year. But PLEASE don't stop writing this. It's getting soooo good. Omg!
antitsundereblackjackofnerdifa chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE IT!
jbspivak chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
pleassssssseeee update!
TCP4ever chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
I think that the ringtone was absolutely genius! It was hilarious. Keep up the good work!
animeaddict1226 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Pffft :-) funny how those two are still fighting. Like it. Its good
Wizard10 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
It was a pleasure for me to read all the chapters, but Ch.10 was such a cliff hangar. Your writing style comes very close to Yoshiki Nakamura in my opinion. After reading your fan fiction I feel like I never left TCP at all. Please continue writing more chapters or better yet have it completed. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your story . Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2013 year.
Wizard10 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I luuuuuuuuvvvvv all the chapters in this fan fiction. But especially Chapter 10' what a cliff hangar. Your story feels like a continuation ioooiiiiiiij