Reviews for TCP After
shiny chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Hi, Its great work, thinking up a new season for the manga and all, thank you. But WHERE is the rest of it. QUENCH my thirst, please. Before I die of anxiety.
shiny chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Man, I don't know if you are a man or a woman but you potried Ryuji,s feelings and Tsu-Bo's reactions very accurately. It shows that you understand the characters (even though they were originally created by someone else). I really loved reading it since I didn't have enough of Tokyo Crazy Paradise either. I wanted to see where Tsu-bo's situations in the yakuza was going to lead. Was she going to leave a legend behind just live Wakasa, but only a more complete image of a Durga? Where did Ayase and the Cop end up, in contact with her heritage or did she have to abandon it to be with him? Did Akira ever find anyone else? You fan fiction stories satisfy by wishes. Thank you. Keep it up.
Clarence Hikari chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
wow... wonderful story! ) I read all chapters in 1 go... Great story, and it does follow the original story quite well.. Do write more! )
imaginativeforay chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Thanks for the contribution to the very bare TCP section! I LOVE this story:D
Hairy Friend chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
There're not many stories for Tokyo Crazy Paradise, even less quantity of a good ones, and yours shine like diamonds among them. Thanks a lot! Please continue spoiling us!
ShreddingRibbons chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
UPDAAATE! YOU CAPTURED THE CHARACTERS SO WEEEELL! i'm am so excited. so update! update or you will be attacked by a lime green parasaurolopus named Clarence.
Smiley chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Great story!

You made me crackup heaps!

Please update soon!
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Love it! :d Who is targeting them again? O: update soon. !

wolf-demon39 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
nice chapter! cant wait to see what's going to happen. plz update soon as
z fire chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
I really enjoy this! are you planning on tsukasa ever showing without being forced show her affection outright? (more than what she is now)
CrazyWolf-Chan chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Ooh, it's getting pretty good! :3 I can't wait to see what happens next
IshtarAli chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I was suprised to see ppl writing about this again. I'm so glad. )
redstar chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
OMG! I didn't realize ppl were starting to write fanfics about this manga again. Love the story so far. Keep up the good work.
Devilishduck chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
kaie chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
I must say you made this fanfiction believable. I wish you could do more TCP fanfic.:D THANK YOU!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »