Reviews for TCP After
imaginativeforay chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Thanks for the contribution to the very bare TCP section! I LOVE this story:D
Hairy Friend chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
There're not many stories for Tokyo Crazy Paradise, even less quantity of a good ones, and yours shine like diamonds among them. Thanks a lot! Please continue spoiling us!
ShreddingRibbons chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
UPDAAATE! YOU CAPTURED THE CHARACTERS SO WEEEELL! i'm am so excited. so update! update or you will be attacked by a lime green parasaurolopus named Clarence.
Smiley chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Great story!

You made me crackup heaps!

Please update soon!
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Love it! :d Who is targeting them again? O: update soon. !

aileen
wolf-demon39 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
nice chapter! cant wait to see what's going to happen. plz update soon as
z fire chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
I really enjoy this! are you planning on tsukasa ever showing without being forced show her affection outright? (more than what she is now)
CrazyWolf-Chan chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Ooh, it's getting pretty good! :3 I can't wait to see what happens next
IshtarAli chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I was suprised to see ppl writing about this again. I'm so glad. )
redstar chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
OMG! I didn't realize ppl were starting to write fanfics about this manga again. Love the story so far. Keep up the good work.
Devilishduck chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Kamo-san!
kaie chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
I must say you made this fanfiction believable. I wish you could do more TCP fanfic.:D THANK YOU!
CrazyWolf-Chan chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
I would love to see this continued! Please write more!
kicyslawa chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
This was a bit romantic and I like it Ceremony and family didn't matter for me in this chap, but last part. Thet part which made me smile. That was so.. like Tsubasa :) And of course when Ryuji was crying and his hand was going lower and lower... 100% of main character, as always ;D
kicyslawa chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Filler but I enjoyed that

And there was a kiss! I love kisses, kind maniac xD And that was Tsukasa's kiss style xD

You had a good idea with that gun for a present, and all of things this gun could do was I believed that there's such a gun xD

Ok, next chap ;]