Reviews for Going Greaser
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Oh very sweet! And let me tell you RED speedos are far sexier than black!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Uh oh! Some one has some explaining to do!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Well they were certainly alive at that time! Poor Bella, she forgot about vampire hearing, this will be fun!
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Im going to try to get this sent before my laptop stops working. "why?" you ask.

Because i just spit water all over it because i was laughing so hard!

Wow that was great! Awsome job!
Taeeeee chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i love this. no surprise that you did carlisle in leather. pretty hot. hahahaha. keep writing. your great at it. :) love to see what you come up with next. Keep going beautiful. :)
DrCullen'swife chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Haha that was really funny- don't delete it I nearly cried laughing on the second half! Good work!
Lucy Twilight Lover chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
God i'm lovin this, it's making me giggle a fair bit lol
Find Perfection In My Pride chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
lol, very funny :) x
Ranayana chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
ROTFL! Please come along with an update!
Find Perfection In My Pride chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
wow! this is really good! i never thought i'd say this but i i really want bella to get off with carlilse! lol!
scarletwinter56 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
WHA...? I like it, kind of. Not something you'd expect, but...interesting lol. Should I say keep writing? I think I will, just to see what you come up with D.
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
LMAO!
ES3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I can't believe I missed this story when it was first posted! Forgive me, I've had a hellishly busy week. It is absolutely NOT horrible. In fact, the writing is quite adorable and you did a great job of keeping the slang true to the times. I would enjoy seeing a series of one-shots. Would you do different time periods? The only part that read a little weird for me was Bella's reactions and narration of the scene. It seemed slightly out of character to me for her to be thinking lustfully about Carlisle and Esme since she is so shy and quiet and eager to please around them in the books. As she was describing Carlisle in his greaser outfit, I was almost scared it was going to turn into a B/C fic :-). Do you think you could write the same sort of thing, but from either Esme or Carlisle's POV? And hey, if you got a B/B- from Noble, that's pretty good :-). I'm always frightened to see how my chapters will get graded and I think I only got a B last time too, ha ha! Great work!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hey! Nice story! However, I won't say it's brilliant because it's not, but neither is it utterly awful(not even close) I'd say B/B- on a standard grading scale - worth it for the embarassing humour alone! ;) Yeah, that series of related one-shots sounds pretty good, when will you write them if you do?
Grovz2014 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009