Reviews for Loving Husband
myulander chapter 1 . 5/4
great job
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 3/2
Did, Samus just troll Link and in a way that seems perfectly in character? Wow. Hats off.
Basmaster9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Kinky
Fox-Oblige chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I really enjoyed your fic and the end was sweet :)

Samus like a loving wife O_o

anyway excellent fic w
Master of Chronicles chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
What there is to say I think most have already posted. What I will tell you is how I liked that neither Link or Samus actually spoke. That is good because most writers tend to get typical once speech enters the picture. By concentrating on their thoughts, their characters come more to the foreground.

Well done, may the winds of grace ease your journey.
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh sweetness, I love this story! The characterisations involved - they didn't even talk for the whole duration which really kept them in character - were spot-on!
SakineSamus chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
THAT WAS ADORABLE!

I giggled at some parts. LOL, Samus is so evil, spreading her sick germs. xD I'm totally faving this. Well done. I love Link and Samus!
Captain Black Knight chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
AW! This story was so adorable! I really like the LinkxSamus pairing, so this story was even better because of it!

Poor Link, lol. He had to get sick, too. Samus would do that.

I found this story through Mewlon, and I think reading it was a good idea. I loved it!
Greyfirestorm chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very, very nice :D Love the SamusXLink stories! And the way you write... I admire you, i really do. *Bows*

Arigatou Ogaisamasu
Chaos Wielder chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hey, er...sorry my review's a little late, but here I am! XP

Anyway, this fic was pretty cute. You know how much I enjoy reading fics with this pairing, though, so of course I'm going to think that.

I see that you took some of my advice and fixed a few of those sentences. Oh, and by the way, I should've said this a LONG time ago, but I have to thank you for taking your readers' comments into consideration-I've seen plenty of writers who can get quite rude and won't take any kind advice you give them because, frankly, they're extremely immature and can't handle con crit (even though some of them claim they don't mind it!), so I'm glad you're a good enough writer and person to actually listen to what your reviewers and pals have to say, Jamal. ;)

I'd say more, but it's getting late and I'm sort of tired again. Until next time!
Mewlon chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was really cute. I enjoyed this one shot so much. Once again, I thank you for your kindness. *hugs*
bankai179 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
glad to see your back with the sam and link...nice 1shoot...keep up the great work
shadowgamer94 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
WOO-HOO Another Link and Samus fic. If you ask me there are too little of them so I definitely love all ones you have done. Love this one too. Keep em' coming!
ghoster88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hey great work. It was a cute and simple story. Poor Link at the end. That tricksy Samus. But it was really cute. I liked it a lot. I like that you didn't reveal they were married until near the end. And I thought the kisses were really romantic and playful.