Reviews for Purgatory it is
Carolyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I'm glad that I'm not the only person who hasn't really loved this season of the show. Excellent piece, and very nice closing line! I like that it can be interpreted two ways.
Beautifully Tragik account FF chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was different and interesting. The things you come up with... I apologize for my lack of words in regards to this but it feels much like a Bones episode. It addresses things, pushes things, that ought not be messed with in a way that seems almost respectful and intriguing. At least you didn't do like House last night (that pushed some normal TV boundaries, ha). Now that I think about it, my meaning and tone has changed within the time I've been writing this review. Things often do change in the ime where I'm writing which only goes to show that the mind is forever moving, functioning, which seemed to be part of the big message in this for me. a) The mind goes on. b) So do your wrongs. c) And so does the ability to know about the world you once were a part of and those people who have touched you. d) Booth and Bones really need to get their act together.

I'm not sure how to speak today it seems...

Maybe I should have gone the easy route and left it at a simple "I liked it."

*shrugs*

- Tragik
kaitebug chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love it. It's really good.
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow. That was really creative and just generally really awsome ;) I especially enjoyed that last line!
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Woah. This is amazing. Honestly. This a fantastic piece of work. I loved it. I don't even know where to start. I've also noticed that they don't seem to have the same reverence for life that they once had, but what a way to put it! I love the idea that the people they find and put to rest can't get out of purgatory until they admit what they're feeling! And I agree with both sides of the argument. It's on them both.

Serious kudos on this piece. This was original and well written. Great job!
LeaveBe chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
LOved this! I thought you did a great job expressing the turmoil we all feel at such an awful episode, and at such a rocky season.

This cracked me up, I love that yuo incorporated all the old characters.

“Don’t worry, you're not alone.” Said the foaming man, and Hank realized he had been moved to the group unaware. “We all feel that time is winding down for them. For us.”

So sad, and so true!