Reviews for Divertimento
Kpasa chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I've fallen so in love with this story.
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Poor Sam. All she wants to do is help Jack and he treats her like dirt. Really enjoying your story. Look forward to an update.
Zoser chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
I love this series, mara-anni. You do such a good job I feel uncomfortable with this angry man - poor Carter.

Next year will be between Forsaken and Momento and O'Neill smiles a lot at Carter in Momento! Hoping for a happier day of distraction!
sammie77 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Excellent chapter! Loved it!
dp chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Very nice.
Kaytee33 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
What time period is your second chapter set in? I'm enjoying the story, but a little confused as to why jack is so hard towards sam!
gater62 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
That was so amazing! You are such a wonderful writer, very vivid imagery that builds a compelling picture. I loved seeing Jack completely through Sam's eyes. Her doubt about whether this was the right thing to do was so in character! I loved it!
Zoleth chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I like it so far. Really. :) I can't wait to see it play out more. Thanks!
girlygater chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
love your stuff ! "divertimento" are you brazilian? *-*
AC chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Loved it! More chapters please!8-)
luvnjack chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw, you've captured both characters so well! *happy sigh* Can't wait for the next chapter! Write, woman, write! :)
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Not demeaning... And great story! You did a perfect job of catching them - both Sam and Jack and with Teal'c - at that point in time. Thanks - Jenn
DP chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great addition to AstraPerAspera's story. Looking forward to more. Thanks Mara-anni, you always write such wonderful stories to read.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Good start. More please.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Excellent! Enjoyed it! Hope there's more?