Reviews for And That’s When I Fell Through the Floor
rhea116 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I'm dying...,that was hilarious. please update soon.
ReedHardWriter chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
funny. please update again soon. that was way more than entertaining.
lil whit chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
rofl I love this! Update soon!
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
hey I hope you continue with this story...it's a bit amusing
iloveme5895 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
i like the idea of her falling through the floor lol anyway, i cant wait 4 more i like it

*ashley*
Heather Unscripted chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Well, this is just so interesting that I can't wait for you to update! I hope you do so soon! :) Please continue the good work!
Garden Gnomie chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
UPDATE!
mitsuchan325 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
this sounds great, and new powers for mai! woot! oh and don't let masako get naru, she's is a conceited little witch! no offense if you like her, but i kinda don't since she's always trying to go after naru. update soon pwease! ;3
Following Fate chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
if someone just did that i would have beat crap out of them wether they were bigger or smaller
Norge chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
YAY an update! it had me giggling
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
poor Mai with this new power, but to think about it Naru is taking care of her, somehow.

will she take control of this new power really soon?

Naru and Masako? OMG! this is a real nightmare as Mai says.

what is that shadow thing? and what does it want?

poor Mai, everyone in her apartment, special MAsako that defently she'll say something about anything.

it's a great story. please UPDATE really soon.

;-)

can't wait to read the rest of it.

MAIxNARU is what i say! forever!
dutchangel1979 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
loved it :) cant wait for the next chapter
bigtomato chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Hooray! Another interesting Ghost Hunt fic! I'm enjoying this one so far and looking forward to the following chapters!
Blackraven4400 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I liked this chapter and I am looking forward to the next chapter to see what is going to happen next. I like the way you make Naru and Mai fight. so funny.
scarletskies-x chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Bloody hilarious. I loved this chapter.

Still find it adorable when people tap her nose; it's degrading, maybe, but her expression would be very cute. :)

But this story is certainly heading somewhere; I can't wait to see where it leads.

Please update really soon!

Kitsune-chan *_*