Reviews for Learning to Dance
Artemisia323 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was so wonderful; I could actually picture this happening! Well done! By the by, was the song playing actually a real song? I tried looking up a few of the lines, but no songs came up. I thought, 'what a shame, because these lyrics are beautiful!' So, I just had to ask... .
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
First Kieli fic that I read and it was purely amazing.
Lemon Alive chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow. Just wow. That was a truly amazing story right there. You've no idea how much I love it. You did an amazing job with the entire piece and I think I might go read it again! And then go see if you've any other stories posted. c:
khausmiley chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Beautiful!
kapibarasan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This story should be receiving way more reviews than this. This is a really good story that truly captures the characters correctly. Plus, the love love moments made me happy lol! 3 I hope you write more kieli fanfics! Kieli needs more fanfics!
RaveGirlNilyac chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love this sooo much 3 The way its written is just wonderful and amazing, and the poem/song is awsome. I can actually see this happening in the novels, so I don't find it ooc at all. And I think you should write more to this because I am now hooked and want to read more. Amazing job )
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was cute. - I love Kieli and Harvey.
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Hahah this was sweeet, especially Harvey. And way to go Corporal, you made things much less awkward XD thanks, this was nice to read
morningnight chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
aww this is so sweet...i guess... i just found out about Kieli when i was in the store n i saw the novel but im getting ahead of myself. THis is really good n im glad you wrote it. you should write more Kieli stories!
uglyassbuttface chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was my first Kieli fic, and I have to admit, I am totally in love with it! Please write more!

Could you have Corporal talking even more? I love his character!
Crazy-Stalkers chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love your fic! Its the first of 2 fics for kieli and I love it!

Kieli needs more love. :3

Please write more for this series

MissTreason
Ani chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really liked this! This was the first songfic I read and also the first Kieli fanwork I read. I just finished the manga today and thought it was really very sweet

Your poem was beautiful!
chiibi13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I thought it was brilliant. It slightly bugged me how Harvey was a bit OOC, language you used was spectacular and the poem was beautiful :D

The story gave me butterflies (o_o)
ginkaa chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You are the best. Seriously. You are the only person on with Kieli fanfiction. Yeah, I just finished reading volume 2, and OH MY GOD. It was so good. I was so sad that I finished it, but ek! Just thinking about it makes me want to squeal! Isn't Harvey just a stud or what? Hahaha, isn't Kieli a lucky girl... Anyways, it was really cute! And you get brownie points for no grammar errors (thank god)! Also, to be honest, I really didn't think Harvey was out of character. We all know that Harvey really is quite the softie on the inside and just wants to be loved. Hahaha. Anyways, great writing and I hope to read more stuff from you :)
Raptor-Elephant chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Kawaii! that was so sweet, and well written!

Loved the ending and the line 'did she die while we were dancing?' lol!

Kieli manga and novel is amazing, glad to see a well written fic for it! :)