Reviews for Aerith
serenbach chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
Aw, cutness. Marlene and Vincent playing in the snow.

It's times like this I wish I could draw...

Glad you're not dead! :)
serenbach chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
Ha ha ha, please make Yuffie put him in a dress! This is something I wouldn't have thought of, but I really enjoyed Rufus' doubts and Aerith's encouragements. Nice job! :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
You know, I feel bad for not reviewing this when I read it. I can't remember what I was doing, but no excuse. I must tell you that I love the way you write Red. His voice and thoughts are exactly the way I would imagine him. That said, I love the SephAerith! You know that I've never been a big fan of Aerith, but you make me like her so much too! She's sweet, protective, and forgiving. This chapter was lovely and I can't wait to see how you tie it up. Update soon!

serenbach chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
Yay, thank you! I was looking forward to this chapter. I love how Red was angry with her- I'd never thought of it that way. But Aerith is just love for everyone, I guess, even the guy who killed her. Also, I loved the Red and Yuffie interactions, they've always been my favourite characters. Loved it, as always. :)
Ybs chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
what an absolutely beautiful story. I really look forward to its continuation, I love your characterisation of Aerith, it's so well done, right down to her laugh and cute lil wink. Keep going!

Until next time

-Ybs
serenbach chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
This was so cute, I love the idea of Cid having twins- it would be utterly adorable! And I love the why his daughter is named after Aerith- the thought of Cid turning to her in such a terrible time is a really lovely one- you don't often see his sentimental side.

Will we see Vince's proposal? Also, if we can request drabbles can there be one with Red and Aerith? Pretty please?

Loved it, as always. :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
If there are two people that can worm their ways into Vincent's heart, it's Yuffie and Marlene. This was a lovely piece, and I've always enjoyed how you can bring across what they're feeling. You know, Aerith really has grown on me these months and it's really nice to see how she has influnced the gang. Great job and can't wait to read more soon!

serenbach chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
Aw, that was lovely. I like the idea of Vincent going to Aerith for advice- and I laughed when she told him he had a grey hair! :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Despite being able to write her character in my fics, she's still not my favorite character. Still, with your writing, you make me like Aerith a little more. I love how you write how she feels to the group. Now, I'm off to read the others!

serenbach chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
I loved all of these but especially the first one- it was short, but discriptive and a very powerful symbol of Aerith and what she meant to them all. I loved how you kept her a very real and present part of all there lives, even though she's gone. Loved it!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Such a touching way to show Aerith's presence in their lives even after she was gone!