Reviews for The Art of Antagonization
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hi i dont mean to bother you. My name is Amaranthos and i have a Sephiroth and Tifa fanfiction oneshot competition coming up. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in entering. If you agree, you have the chance to win a graphic design prize. If you would like more information about the competition please feel free to message me, and i'll be happy to provide some information.

(Sorry for being so informal).
LilVirga chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I love this! Update please!
always-kh chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
oh good. i like this fic. it's very interesting with the banter. and the pairing is never written about and someone srsly complained abt the age gap? wha? even if there was an age gap it's not that big and yeah yuffentine is /much/ larger. some ppl just aren't happy unless they complain whatever. it's still good.
always-kh chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
lol. love the banter! please update soon. this pairing is definitely unusaul and i look forward to reading more. oh and i have a poll up. if you'd vote in it that'd be lovely.
always-kh chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
lolz.
yo chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Denzel is 12, Yuffie is 16. Just thought I would let you know.
iVanillelay chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
wow,i've never considered denzel and yuffie as a couple, but now im warming up to it (:

haha, i loved yuffies and denzels small argument, and cloud reading a book about "An old man. And a sea. A fish too." LOL

i cant wait for the next chapter, and love the story so far :)