Reviews for Collision
Torgamous chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
This was a neat little twenty minutes of reading, and you're probably right about how it would turn out. It would've been more interesting had the divergences, character growth and all that been part of the narrative instead of being one giant flashback, though.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
OWNED! Nanoha and Fate's appearance certainly helped the Hime out. It's also nice that Alyssa and Miyu didn't have to die or go through extreme pain this time, and are getting guided by Hayate. Seeing how this story isn't complete though I'm guessing that you plan to continue it sometime in the future. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do in that case.
Vld chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I loved the "Her training sessions had mostly been a free for all with everybody against her, and she was rarely even hit much less defeated!", although i do pity anyone who stopped watching Nanoha after the end of season one.

I mean, in season one, she is the really nice kid who doesn't want to hurt anybody, which she still is afterwards, but... at the same time, and especially in "Strikers", she's become some sort of battle junkie of sorts. I actually liked that, though, so i'm not complaining... and compared to Vivio, she's not as combat-addicted.

Anyway... having the Himes join with TSAB could be fun to see.

On a side note, what's your take about Fate and Nanoha? And Hayate for that matter. I mean, every "official" sites refer to them as... friends... but well... i don't see that many friends sharing the same bed (even if it's really, REALLY big, and yes, even Hayate), and act as mothers to the same kid (i mean, none of them corrected Vivio about calling both of them 'Mom').

What's your take on it?
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Honestly, anything that StrikerS Nanoha ends up in, she ends up training inferior characters and carefully evaluating the more competent or powerful ones. She's actually kinda predictable, unlike A's Nanoha, who was more interesting. Not enough stories with her younger self anymore... Not to mention Fate, who just plain looked cooler back in the day... XD
Jimmy C chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Slight adjustment here, if you please:

"The District One agents confirm she lived there up until high school graduation, but she disappeared soon after. They can't find a trace, and her friends aren't talking."

It should be "MIDDLE school graduation" After all, you have them as students here at Fuuka.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Definitely a fun story! :D

The second chapter felt a little rushed (seeing as how it dealt with so much), but I guess it can't be helped.

I hope you can do a sequel to this story-maybe bring the HIME girls into the events of Nanoha StrikerS? If you do this, though, you'll probably need to handle it fairly slowly-probably about the same pace as the original Nanoha StrikerS. :D

Later! :D
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is fun! :D

Nanoha unleashing a Starlight Breaker like that was amazing, and it actually deflected a massive laser! :D

I hope you continue this story-it has the potential to be REALLY good! :D
Vld chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Excellent! And as a bonus, Alyssa lives! I hope Hayate and Vita make an appearance, too. On the other hand, this seems to happen between A's and Strikers, so i don't expect to see Subaru and the others. Or Vivio.
nolrai chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I like this.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Well... This is certainly an interesting crossover so far. Nanoha and Fate get to mess around with the Mai-Hime universe. I hope you continue this story. It has a lot of promise :3
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Nanoha and the Hime's do make an interesting combination. Looking forward to what you will do with them.
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow, I never thought about it but Nanoha and Mai HiME actually do mesh together pretty well. Feels like the same type of mecha/magical girl style. Could be a very interesting story!
KillerQueen118 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is not that bad but it's good. Like the whole mai hime and nanoha thing so keep up the good work.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
a very good concept idea. Actually, I would have expected a crossover with My-Otome, but this actually fits more...

I hope you continue this story!