Reviews for But It’s Better If You Do!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/10/2012
I really loved this story. Thanks for sharing
Anika chapter 30 . 7/8/2010
That was really great, so cute and sweet and just aww... :) and they got married! I love it XD Good job! :D
JIM chapter 30 . 12/31/2009
Wow!

What an awesome ending to a great story. I have completely enjoyed reading this. You are truly a talented writer. Keep up the great writing.
irish-essex-girl chapter 30 . 12/29/2009
Aw... such a sweet ending!

Loved it.
vespertine dreams chapter 30 . 12/29/2009
Perfect ending. I've really enjoyed this.
JIM chapter 29 . 12/2/2009
WOW!

What a great chapter. I was so excited reading this chapter, I have to admit that I'm a sucker for a happy ending and I love the way that you are wrapping up this story. I especially love the way that Abby reacted to the news that they were going to be getting married. Even though she had some problems with the relationship, when she saw that they were actually committed to each other she got right behind them and gave her support-way to go Abby!

As always, keep up the great writing and I can't wait to see how the story ends.
vespertine dreams chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
Aww, poor Stephen. Another great chapter- looking forward to the next one.
irish-essex-girl chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
D'you know what would make me want to review more than anything (she says, in a review :S )?

BECKER'S kisses!

So hot!

Yeah, anyway...

I love the story and stephen's just so adorable.

smiley face for you

gaia-x-goddess chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
Por Stephen... it's horrible when the people you idolise let you down like that. Loved it xD
irish-essex-girl chapter 15 . 11/17/2009
I love it!

It's not really the typical stephen, but, as you said, he's completely different with connor. They are so sweet together. Well, I just think connor's awesome anyday.

JIM chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
WOW! What a great chapter. I love the tension between Stephen and his brother. It makes the story so very close to reality. You never know how even a close family member will react to this kind of news. You did a great job on this one!

I can't wait to see how all of this turns out. Keep up the brilliant writing!
SexySiri chapter 28 . 11/16/2009
Aww poor Stephen... Glad he has Connor to help him get through it all.

Lovely writing as always.

xx
JIM chapter 27 . 11/8/2009
Great chapter! I'm so glad that they are going to be staying together. I think it would have ruined the relationship if Connor had moved out.

Not to be too mushy, but, it would be great if the story ended with a wedding or at least a commitment ceremony of some kind. Abby would be great at planning the event! -just a suggestion.

Anyways, keep up the great writing!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 27 . 11/4/2009
Aw xD That was loverlyy :) xx
JIM chapter 26 . 10/28/2009
Great chapter! You captured how hard it to tell your parents perfectly.

I think that a happy ending would be the best.