Reviews for The End of All Things
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
I loved this, my poor babies though. Both of them have been through so much and lost so much. I hope they'll be okay. The ending is kinda sweet, I imagine a normal mortal sticking their head out of their houses at the beautiful voices singing in a strange language and just...bless them. Thank you so much for writing this and uploading and keep up being awesome :)
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
They are calling each other brother and sister! That makes it ten times more tragical! Dx
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Has Arwen ever heard the song 'my immortal' by Evanescence? When you cried, I wiped away all of your tears. When you screamed, I fought away all of your fears. And I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have all, all of me... It seems like it fits this story perfectly.
Lynn-G chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Oh God I'm actually crying,

This was so touching and sad but beautifully written.

Lynn
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I am such a sap... Even before reading this I'd get the sniffles whenever Megan, my Tolkienese friend, brought up the idea of what elves must feel after a death. I could always imagine how an immortal must view such a thing and to know that, barring unfortunate circumstances, they could not follow.

Therefore I will humbly admit to crying during this story and bawling at the mention of the lament.

Despite the sad tidings, I do believe this is a good note to sleep on. Maybe I shall get lucky and dream of elves and other fun things.
middleagemanager chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
omo! It was beautiful. And the ending so calm and enchanting. Thanks for sharing your story.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is beautiful.
Clara Elrondiel chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
"They love their mother," Arwen conceded, "but do they love Arwen Undómiel?

This story was beautiful. And the above quote made me cry. Poor Arwen, to an elf like her she barely knew her children!

Again, lovely story.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
*Sniff, Sniff* *sob* S-so beautiful!

Brava! :)
gginsc chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
A good story. Good job.
triolet chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Pretty. Pity he didn't accompany her.
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I know from the summary that this story would have been heart breaking, that's why I waited a bit before reading it.

I had goose bumps the entire time I was reading... It was such a good work: Legolas so worried about Arwen yet you managed to show us also his pain through her eyes, just with few words.

Of course you did an amazing work describing Arwen's pain, so deep and poignant...

Awesome, really awesome.
moiii chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Beautiful... and so very sad. It made me cry.

Well done!
coo cat chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
i don't get it Legolas is Arwen's brother? anyways it was good :) you really know your lord of the rings characters and i like that. im a huge fan of legolas and you protrayed him perfectly, i was scared you would ruin him but thank goodnes you didn't!
giovanbronckhorst chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow, I just cried. But kudos to you, not many stories make me do that. And it's a good sort of crying, don't worry. You really captured how they all felt and I loved to emotions between Arwen and Legolas. Truly amazing.