Reviews for Prison Blues
PineappleFan chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I can see the shassie love already. I hope you update soon. Hanging here with some awesome plot is not pretty. I hope Shawn gets out soon.
bluelightningbug chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
UPDATE! I like where this is going
Genie93e chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Are u abandoning this story? D:
Dastiel chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Starship Gazer chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Any new chapter coming up soon?
invisalite chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I can see the Shassie already. :) It's really super amazing too! I love it. One thing that you COULD work on if you decide to return to writing this fic is working on checking your spelling, it's a bit of an eyesore. Other than that, it's really, really good. You've done an amazing job of capturing all the emotion towards each character.

I hope you pick this up again!
MysticJunebugs chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Why no updates? You even go so far as to tease us with a previewesque description at the bottom of the page, but you haven't updated since May? Sob sob sob! I really hope you pick this story back up because I am addicted!
Meatball42 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Ooh! I hope that b-word does cross Lassie again, I'd love for him to have a few fresh bruises of his own! Poor Shawn, and all because THAT GUY was cheating! I have a morbid curiosity at Shawn's life in the big house, but I hope he'll be out soon, perhaps helping Lassie beat up he-who-shall-not-be-named (and I don't mean Voldemort!). Can't wait for the next chapter!
majorbookluver chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I think you did a really good job of writing the characters. (especially Shawn) Can you make it a shawn/lassie friendship instead of slash? anyway, can't wait to see nija gus! please update soon!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
This is an awesome story! Poor Shawn. TT Being in prison is bad enough but being in prison with people that you helped put there is even worse.
Taylor chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I don't know if your into that sort of thing, but personally... please don't make it a Shassie.

P.S. I am really loving this story. I hope you keep going and find a way to wrap it up with Shawn out of jail.
Gabesgurl chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I really enjoyed this! I hope you'll post more soon!
swanpride chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Please, no Shassie...beside the fact that I don't think that it is a realistic pairing, there are too many of those out there. Just once I would like to read a good wumping-fic were they are simply friends.

Very good so far, but you should work a little bit more on your characters...Lassie with tears in his eyes was defintly overdone, as was the speach about Shawn beeing one of them. Those are things Lassie simply does not do...he might think this way, but he would not say it.

Plus, you should not choose the easy way all the time, but let the characters do what they are supposed to do, even if it is more complicated to write...Juliet not visiting Shawn and Shawn giving up immediatly are not belivable.
heartfallen chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Very interesting story. I'm really looking forward to more
Neo chapter 1 . 5/2/2009