Reviews for Not One of Them Again!
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ugh I'm with Cloud! This was awesome. Nothing like a good bashing to brighten ones day...night...Anywho, I love the ending XD Keep up the good writing.
TranceGemini613 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Brilliant! There are a couple of spelling mistakes-I don't know if they're intentional due to the parody, or just overlooked in your haste to post the funny. :P But I love it to bits and you are fantastic!
shadowelf144 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
glomps you the author thanks for writing a kill the sue story about time some did something like this
Shikon Requiem chapter 1 . 10/4/2009

One down... twelve trillion to go... D'x

TIME TO BRING OUT THE MACHINE GUN, BABEH! D
ForevermoreNevermore chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
ROFL! That's great. It was really funny and geez, never noticed they did get kind of annoying. It was sweet, Vincent and Yuffie, good going! Nice story!
Eon Kitty chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is epic win! :) I love how you managed to keep all the characters in character despite the mary sue. It was really well written and kept me giggling the whole way through.
The Wild Samlet chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Pft. :snorts: That's awesome.

But Cid isn't unattractive! I love him! It's silly that people that make those nasty Sues don't see that.

...actually never mind. haha. maybe he's a bit safer than the others.
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I really liked the story and thought it was really funny. Stupid Mary Sues. Great job, and keep up the good work.
kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
that was ... awesome! i absolutely hate sues. aw poor Yuffie had to get thrown around. anyway this was really fun to read! great job!
The Great Space Hobo chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
wow! this makes me feel so much better about my OC! would you mind if I used this Sue in my Sue hunter story? she really is very good... um Sue.
viamb chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

The ending made me so happy! Great job!
Cpt. Sawmonkey chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
that...was the best story in the history of this site! hell yeah i HATE mary sues!
Mini-Me2.0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I LOVE IT! I hate Mary Sues, they are very annoying. I love all stories that deal with the demise of the mary sue.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Like a lot of fan fiction fans/soon-to-be authors, I can't stand Mary Sues. Stories mocking them though? Love 'em. Your story made me laugh a lot, and how you managed to keep the characters in-character is amazing! Poor Vincent. They always seem to find him. Poor Yuffie too! I loved your story and I am glad that you posted it. Seriously, thank you for keeping the characters in-character- A lot of Mary Sue mocking fics are character OOC's, so this one was amazing!
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Nice one. Down with sues!