Reviews for Logically Illogical
Deathstroke chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Yo wazzup well anyway I am laughing at this funny stuff but anyway I do not support yaoi/yuri, in fact I hate it.
Ladybug chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
You should do Kevlie! That's coming up alot suddenly in fanfics. I've read some of those and am like uh no I prefer Kevin with his dear redhead. I don't even know where they got this pairing from. It's not like either Kevin or Julie have shown an interest in each other!
StarStreakedSky chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
sooo... you done with this story? did you die? were you body-snatched by an alien and dumped in a ditch and said alien who body-snatched you never bothered to find out your email/password so he/she/it would be able to continue this story? or... eh, never mind, lol XD
StarStreakedSky chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
i know! its weird how there are, like, 20-year-olds who are review whores and are terrible at writing O.o i mean, i'm in high school but i still see mistakes and horribleness in the stories of people 10 years older than me. (i know i sound kinda like a hypocrite with the way i'm writing, but i'm too lazy to care about things like punctuation in my reviews XD)

i find it sad how there are amazing stories out there but the authors start demanding reviews so then no one pays attention to them... that make any sense at all?
StarStreakedSky chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
...or move to japan :D they let cousins marry cousins over there, and there's even this really good manga where there's romance between two cousins... everything's about cousins nowadays, isn't it?
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
for starters, this is a brilliant parody that i'm rereading for the fourth time because i have way too much time on my hands. i suppose the fact that it's midnight helps.

i'm curious. is it just me, or does kevin sound like a certain sparkly vamp?
ham'n'nanners chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
YOU FUCKING WIN THE INTERNET.

Srsly, you're AWESOME!:D

Also,

DO THIS. I WILL GROVEL (more) AT YOUR HEELS IF YOU DO THIS: (take out the spaces)

www

m/watch?vqmIThoLjUGw&featureyoutube_gdata_player
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
I am officially in love with your parodies, they are just SO DAMN FUNNY! Oh yeah and I have the tense problem too, but at least I find them when I make the mistakes... ehehe but it sure gets me frusterated.
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
The end made me smirk amd snort. Lovely parodies! Though I absolutely hate the fact of Julie being thrown out like a piece of garbage when she actually MEANS something! Oh and I think the should really stop getting Ben pregnant, it freaks me out and the reason ISNT that I'm not so fond of Bevin.
Mazina chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
You're funny. XD

You seem like you know good fanfics when you see them. Would you read mine and give me your... "constructive" critisism?

By the way, I was too lazy too sign in, so search "BeVin : Their Beginning" and click on Mazina. My name doesn't come up when you search it.

plz'n'tnx! :)
squirt1122 chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
continue...
tinybit92 chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
This is so many levels of brilliant and hilarious I can't even describe it. The omnitrix chapter has to be my favorite though. "and they were force to share a cell with Albedo, who kept asking for chili fries." Haha, very nice.
Savage Shade chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
This whole satirical series is quite well done, and always amusing.

I have something to say about the Natalie Tennyson thing, that isn't really a defense of the authors who do it. In the last episode of Ben 10, the one where he goes back to school, Max says that Gwen's mum's name is Lily. Some authors might just be using this information, and taking for granted that it's remained cannon since the end of Ben 10 and the start of Alien Force. Just a point I felt I should make.
TheWindSinger192 chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
I vote for Kevin's daddy issues!
TheWindSinger192 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
For a Benlie cliche, maybe you could do something about how Benlie fics are almost always written by either Kisdota-The Freak Gamer, Cute in Purple, IceGirl2772 and DannyPhanto Fan. I said almost.