Reviews for Stone
yay chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I like the whole "I am stone" thing.
deets chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was... amazing. To see Dom go Domitan and then Dom when it mattered most... it was great. This was refreshing. I'm actually totally new to , and the first things I read were dom/kel romances (it was meant to be p) but this was a surprising and refreshing change. It was great.

keep writing. ;)

p.s. *sobs* I thought i could keep it in... *sobs* so sad... dom... DX
Neal is Mine chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Screw Domitan, I want Dom! :P Nice fic!
domsdirtysecret chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
You portray the change in Dom beautifully: his formal name, sitting only with sergeants and selected corporals, and I was most disappointed in him when he let his ‘worshippers’ trash her in the archery practice courts.

Tragic: Kel’s hint of jealousy at Lady Laureli, Dom’s history of pranking rubbing off on her, her reference to herself as stone when in her flashback she recognizes people are not stone. Her loss of Dom has changed her.

Heartbreaking: Dom was coming back to her, seemingly recognizing his mistake, before he died. The end made me cry! Beautifully written!
morgan allayne chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
the translator didnt lie... & i refuse to believe dom died
loves2smile chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
poor dom):

p.s smile!
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw... Well at least he became Dom in the last moments of his death...
ButterflyMouse chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
You just broke my heart.
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Almost made me cry...
Rowena of Naxen chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I really liked this because instead of focusing on Kel and Dom's possible romantic connection, it focuses on their friendship and what it means to Kel-some stories are all about Kel's tortured longing for Dom and it's like she doesn't care about him as a friend. I really enjoyed this even though it was very sad. -rowena