Reviews for Party Favors
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I used to learn Flower Language back during school days! Ahh how nostalgic and romantic too!
NuDo chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
love naruto's cluelessness :P
cookies4lifetime chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
that was awesome u should do more. i like that hinata wasnt as shy in the story. keep it up!
aNaruHinaFan chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Yaay! Another one please! :3
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Wonderful story...I love how you have Hinata and Naruto relate to each other here. There had to be something going on in Naruto's head to make him spend the entire day helping Hinata:) I guess all one-shots just leave me wanting to know more.
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Just a real enjoyable and funny story. The entire story was a look at the type of person both Naruto and Hinata are...both kind, caring, helpful...but a little dense when it comes to thier own relationship. I liked it!
chocopaste chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
like it :D
Satirical Prose chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Another adorable addition to the series. Keep up the good work, please!
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I can't seem to get over the absolutely cute and fluffy way you end these things! I think I may be crying because I was laughing so hard.
Lunawrayth chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
So cute! I loved it, I've read your other stories as well and I wanted to tell you that you have a wonderful voice in stories. I love your writing style and it really suits Naruto and Hinata's characters. I hope you plan to keep writing, I would love to read more. Again, wonderful job!
Facing Fear chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Short and sweet story, I liked it very much.

The beginning was quite confusing though, I thought Shino was being engaged to Hinata when Ino said she wouldn't allow Naruto to bring flowers to her house.

But then again, it did say Hinata/Naruto as a pairing... Err, maybe a bit more explanation in the beginning would have been good, but other than that, well-written.
naruto fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
fricking hilarious is all i could say from where im at is about 1:15 in the morning and im trying really hard not to laugh m y ass off gr8 job
Hina the half heart chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
More fluff! I need more fluff! Really cute tho'.
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I've really enjoyed all the stories you've written for the kisses challenge. You do such a wonderful job of writing a matured NaruHina. It's always a treat to read your fanfics.
X chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I really enjoyed reading your stories and i especially like the way you made your previous chapters go along with this one... So, how about another chapter to continue this storyline? I'd kinda like to read a follow up to this chapter... i'm a fan of this genre and you seem to make it go so well with the characters. I really just like the feel to your telling and well i'm just a fan... hopefully its not too much of a selfish request... Keep up the awesome stories! _